|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 5: Of Eldamar and the Princes of the Eldalie and Chapter 6: Of Feanor and the Unchaining of Melkor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lord of the substances of which Arda is made?
2. What is the name of the city the Valar build when they go to the Land of Aman after Mekor destroyed their villages?
3. What are Elwe's elves known as after he is crowned king?
4. What shore does Orome leave the Elves at when Manwe asks his council?
(a) The Mediterranean.
(b) The Great Sea.
(c) The Red Sea.
(d) The Black Sea.
5. Who becomes weary after the Valar have a great feast after the first war in Arda?
(a) Turin and Sauron.
(b) Aule and Tulkas.
(c) Meiland and Fingon.
(d) Ulmo and Manwe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the aid of the Valar after the first war begins?
2. Who creates the Two Trees of Valinor?
3. Who is the author of the book?
4. What are the Elves that do not follow Orome called?
5. Who is the Doomsman of the Valar?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)