|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 5: Of Eldamar and the Princes of the Eldalie and Chapter 6: Of Feanor and the Unchaining of Melkor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Doomsman of the Valar?
2. Who is the king of the Valar when it is first created?
3. What is the gap in the great walls of Pelori created for the Vanyar and Noldor to see?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The Valar.
(d) The stars.
4. What are the Elves that do not follow Orome called?
(a) The Avari.
(b) The Eldar.
(c) The Ainur.
(d) The Nordor.
5. What is the place Iluvatar creates that is known as the World that Is?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does Feanor's first wife bear him?
2. Who plants seeds to bring order to Ea?
3. What is the name of the land known as the Lonely Island?
4. What do the Noldor name Melkor as the dark enemy of the world?
5. Who comes to the aid of the Valar after the first war begins?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)