|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 5: Of Eldamar and the Princes of the Eldalie and Chapter 6: Of Feanor and the Unchaining of Melkor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes weary after the Valar have a great feast after the first war in Arda?
(a) Turin and Sauron.
(b) Ulmo and Manwe.
(c) Meiland and Fingon.
(d) Aule and Tulkas.
2. Who places lamps at Illuin and Ormal after the first war in Arda?
3. Who is the High King of the Elves?
4. Who is the lord of the substances of which Arda is made?
5. What are the Elves that follow Orome called?
(b) The Noldor.
(c) The Eldar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tree Yavanna makes for the Elves in Tirion?
2. What is the name of the city the Valar build when they go to the Land of Aman after Mekor destroyed their villages?
3. What are the two races of children of Iluvatar?
4. What is the name of the beings Iluvatar creates that are known as the Holy Ones?
5. What are the Elves that do not follow Orome called?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)