|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 3: Of the Coming of the Elves and the Captivity of Melkor and Chapter 4: Of Thingol and Melian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the place Iluvatar creates that is known as the World that Is?
2. Who becomes weary after the Valar have a great feast after the first war in Arda?
(a) Ulmo and Manwe.
(b) Meiland and Fingon.
(c) Turin and Sauron.
(d) Aule and Tulkas.
3. Who does Melkor name as the commander of the fortress Angband?
4. What is the name of the city the Valar build when they go to the Land of Aman after Mekor destroyed their villages?
5. Where does Orome bring the Elves where he tries to save them but they are sundered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ages is Melkor sentenced to be imprisoned by Manwe?
2. Who is crowned the King of the Teleri in Chapter 4?
3. What shore does Orome leave the Elves at when Manwe asks his council?
4. What are the two races of children of Iluvatar?
5. Who makes the Seven Fathers of the Dwarves?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)