|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 3: Of the Coming of the Elves and the Captivity of Melkor and Chapter 4: Of Thingol and Melian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Elves that do not follow Orome called?
(a) The Nordor.
(b) The Ainur.
(c) The Eldar.
(d) The Avari.
2. Who becomes weary after the Valar have a great feast after the first war in Arda?
(a) Aule and Tulkas.
(b) Meiland and Fingon.
(c) Turin and Sauron.
(d) Ulmo and Manwe.
3. Who calls council to determine how to protect the Elves from Melkor's shadows?
4. What is the name of the elf that becomes enchanted with Maia after hearing her singing?
5. What is the name of the evil form that the Valar battle with the Children of Iluvatar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the Seven Fathers of the Dwarves?
2. Who is the Lord of the Waters in Valar?
3. Who is the author of the book?
4. What attribute do Elves possess that Men do not?
5. What is the name of the city the Valar build when they go to the Land of Aman after Mekor destroyed their villages?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)