|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 7: Of the Silmarils and the Unrest of the Noldor and Chapter 8: Of the Darkening of Valinor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city the Valar build when they go to the Land of Aman after Mekor destroyed their villages?
2. Who covets the Silmarils and plots to ruin the relationship between the Valar and the Elves?
3. What shore does Orome leave the Elves at when Manwe asks his council?
(a) The Black Sea.
(b) The Mediterranean.
(c) The Great Sea.
(d) The Red Sea.
4. Who makes the Seven Fathers of the Dwarves?
5. What is the name of the species that Melkor creates using the Elves found by Orome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the land known as the Lonely Island?
2. What are the Elves that do not follow Orome called?
3. What attribute do Elves possess that Men do not?
4. Where does Yavanna often go to heal the ruin caused by Melkor in Arda?
5. Who appeals to his father to restrain Feanor during a council called after Feanor openly rebels against the Valar?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)