|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quenta Silmarillion: The History of the Silmarils, Chapter 21: Of Turin Turambar and Chapter 22: Of the Ruin of Doriath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the High King of the Elves?
2. What does Melkor claim he taught Feanor at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Who is known as the Spirit of Fire in the book?
4. What is the name of the land whose people ally themselves with the Dwarves?
5. What is the name of the land known as the Lonely Island?
(d) Tol Eressea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who builds the city of Gondolin?
2. What is the name of the king who refuses to permit the Noldor to live in his lands?
3. Who does Feanor marry first in the book?
4. Who does Morgoth offer a Silmaril but instead hangs him by his wrist from a rock?
5. Who are victorious against the Orcs in Chapter 13?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)