Ainulindale: The Music of the Ainur and Valaquenta
1. Who is the author of the book?
(a) J.R.R. Tolkien.
(b) Steven King.
(c) Peter Jackson.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
2. What is the name of the evil form that the Valar battle with the Children of Iluvatar?
3. What is the name of the beings Iluvatar creates that are known as the Holy Ones?
4. What are the two races of children of Iluvatar?
(a) Elves and Valar.
(b) Dwarves and Elves.
(c) Men and Dwarves.
(d) Elves and Men.
5. What is the place Iluvatar creates that is known as the World that Is?
6. What is known as the Powers of the World in the book?
7. Who is the king of the Valar when it is first created?
8. How many Valier rule in Valar?
9. Who is the Lord of the Waters in Valar?
This section contains 3,086 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)