|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the consulting editor on The Journals of Sylvia Plath?
(a) Ted Hughes.
(b) Frances McCullough.
(c) Assia Wevill.
(d) Anne Stevenson.
2. Whom had the second installment of The Savage God pulled from the Observer?
(a) Anne Stevenson.
(b) Sylvia Plath.
(c) A. Alvarez.
(d) Ted Hughes.
3. Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath were separated by the fall of what year?
4. Sylvia Plath told A. Alvarez of two previous suicide attempts--one in which she took an overdose of pills and another when she _____________.
(a) Played Russian roulette.
(b) Attempted to hang herself.
(c) Cut her wrist.
(d) Almost drove off the road.
5. Where did Anne Stevenson move after college and marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sylvia Plath leave for her children when they awoke the night she killed herself?
2. How was Anne Stevenson viewed by the author and her peers while at the university?
3. How many children did Sylvia Plath have?
4. How many words did Ted Hughes cut from Linda Wagner-Martin's manuscript?
5. When was Ronald Hayman born?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)