|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Theo returns to the therapy room in Part Four, Chapter Fourteen, what has Alicia done?
(a) Used the computer.
(b) Sat in Theo's seat.
(c) Made a phone call.
(d) Opened the window.
2. According to Julian McMahon, what will happen to the Grove?
(a) It will be turned into a hotel.
(b) It will become a tourist attraction.
(c) It will be closed permanently.
(d) It will be placed under Theo's control.
3. According to Alicia's diary in Part Three, whom does she confront and accuse of being the watcher?
4. According to Diomedes in Part Two, Chapter Twenty-Three, how does Alcestis feel at the end of the play?
(a) Devastated with disappointment.
(b) Overwhelmed with relief.
(c) Consumed with joy.
(d) Murderous with rage.
5. According to Theo in Part Four, Chapter Fifteen, what major inconsistency in Alicia's story proves she is lying?
(a) The number of times Gabriel had been shot.
(b) The time of the murder.
(c) The location of the murder.
(d) The weapon used in the murder.
6. According to Theo in Part Two, Chapter Twenty-Five, what is interesting about Alicia's painting of the car accident that killed her mother?
(a) She chose an odd angle.
(b) She did not use her usual technique.
(c) She did not include herself.
(d) She included her father.
7. When Theo again views the Alcestis in Part Four, Chapter Six, what does he notice?
(a) A message scrawled at the bottom.
(b) The shadow of a man behind Alicia.
(c) The top corner peeling away.
(d) The face of Gabriel in a mirror.
8. According to Alicia's diary in Part Five, Chapter One, what did Theo say that prompted her to recognize him?
(a) He said he wanted to rescue her from her madness.
(b) He said he wanted to cure her of her illness.
(c) He said he wanted to help her see clearly.
(d) He said he wanted to understand her point of view.
9. What lie does Paul tell Theo in Part Four, Chapter Seven?
(a) That Alicia never gave him money.
(b) That Alicia was faking her illness.
(c) That Alicia never discussed the watcher.
(d) That Alicia loved her aunt.
10. According to Yuri in Part Four, Chapter Nineteen, who has come to visit Alicia?
(a) Barbie Hellman.
(b) Paul Rose.
(c) Max Berenson.
11. Where is Theo living in Part Five, Chapter Three?
(a) Alicia's childhood home.
(b) Across the street from where Gabriel was murdered.
(c) Around the corner from the Grove.
(d) His childhood home.
12. According to Alicia's diary in Part Five, Chapter One, why did Alicia believe Theo had come to the Grove?
(a) To silence her.
(b) To soothe her.
(c) To help her.
(d) To taunt her.
13. What is the setting of the painting Alicia creates in Part Two, Chapter Twenty-Eight?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her studio.
(c) The Grove.
(d) Her gallery.
14. According to Theo in Part Four, Chapter Sixteen, his revenge must be what?
15. As Theo stands outside Barbie's house in Part Two, Chapter Thirty, what does he feel?
(a) Like he is getting sick.
(b) Like someone is watching him.
(c) Like he was going crazy.
(d) Like he saw Kathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Theo blame for Alicia's overdose in Part Four, Chapter Eighteen?
2. According to Alicia's diary in Part Three, how did she feel after seeing the play Alcestis?
3. Who is the subject of the painting Alicia creates in Part Two, Chapter Twenty-Eight?
4. In Part Four, Chapter Eighteen, whom does Stephanie blame for Alicia's overdose?
5. How does Theo describe what happened to Christian in Part Five, Chapter Two?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)