1. What does Alicia call her diary in the prologue to the novel?
An unnamed something.
2. According to Alicia in the prologue to the novel, who gave Alicia the diary?
3. What career did Gabriel have?
4. The murder of Gabriel Berenson occurred how many years before the events described in the first chapter?
5. Where did Alicia go to do her painting?
The summerhouse in her garden.
6. What is the name of the neighbor who called the police on the night of the murder?
7. What did Alicia name the painting she made while on trial for murder?
This section contains 5,078 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)