|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, Chapter One - Part Five, Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Alicia in the prologue to the novel, who gave Alicia the diary?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her gallerist.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her husband.
2. What is the name of the gallerist who exhibits Alicia's artwork?
(a) Jean-Philip Moulin.
(b) Jean-Luc Michel.
(c) Jean-Felix Martin.
(d) Jean-Carlos Mariche.
3. Where is Alicia when Theo arrives to work in Part Four, Chapter Seventeen?
(a) Hiding in the art room.
(b) She is in a coma.
(c) She escaped the Grove.
(d) She is in Christian's office.
4. To what does Theo compare leaving Kathy in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
(a) Tearing off a limb.
(b) Breaking his heart.
(d) Blinding himself.
5. Whom did the narrator internalize, leading him to have psychological issues?
(a) His older brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Theo in Part One, Chapter Four, why do psychotherapists generally avoid smoking?
2. What does Theo spend his time doing in Part Four, Chapter Twenty-One?
3. In Part Two, Chapter Seven, Theo admits what about his feelings toward his wife?
4. According to Alicia's diary in Part Three, what warning does Jean-Felix give her after seeing the play?
5. How does Jean-Felix describe Gabriel in Part Two, Chapter Nineteen?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)