|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Thirty-One - Part Four, Chapter One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocking information does Barbie tell Theo in Part Two, Chapter Thirty?
(a) A man had been watching Alicia prior to the murder.
(b) Alicia had been paranoid and violent prior to the murder.
(c) Gabriel had been cheating on Alicia prior to the murder.
(d) The police had been to the house prior to the murder.
2. According to Alicia's diary in Part Three, what does Barbie believe about the man Alicia has seen?
(a) He is watching the house before making a move.
(b) He is all in Alicia's mind.
(c) He is nothing to fear.
(d) He is really Gabriel trying to drive her insane.
3. According to Alicia's diary in Part Two, Chapter Twenty-Two, what does she tell Jean-Felix that sets off an argument between them?
(a) That she knows he is in love with her.
(b) That she wants to change galleries.
(c) That she feels he only cares about her paintings.
(d) That Gabriel's opinion matters more than his.
4. Following the attack on Elif in Part Two, Chapter Thirty-Three, who blames Theo for stirring things up?
5. According to Alicia in the prologue to the novel, who gave Alicia the diary?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her gallerist.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Elif in Part Two, Chapter Thirty-Two, why did Alicia attack her?
2. What career does the narrator have?
3. Following the attack on Elif, what happens to Alicia in Part Two, Chapter Thirty-Three?
4. How does Christian view Theo's plan to help Alicia in Part Two, Chapter Three?
5. What meeting does Theo attend immediately upon arriving at the Grove in Part One, Chapter Five?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)