|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Fourteen - Part Two, Chapter Twenty-One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Alicia's mother die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) By drawing.
(c) By falling from the roof.
(d) Heart attack.
2. What is the nickname given to the nurses' station at the Grove?
(a) The looking glass.
(b) The glass globe.
(c) The ice block.
(d) The goldfish bowl.
3. How does Theo injure himself when he is tormented by Kathy's emails in Part Two, Chapter Eight?
(a) He cuts his finger on a broken wine bottle.
(b) He hits his head on a cabinet.
(c) He falls down the stairs while drinking.
(d) He sprains his ankle while pacing.
4. How does Alicia describe Gabriel's face in Part Two, Chapter One?
(a) Like a Greek statue.
(b) Like a superhero.
(c) Like a bronze god.
(d) Like a Hollywood actor.
5. According to Theo in Part One, Chapter Four, why do psychotherapists generally avoid smoking?
(a) It is considered tacky.
(b) It upsets their patients.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) It is a sign of an unresolved addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theo discover about Kathy in Part Two, Chapter Six?
2. What does Yuri recommend to Theo in Part One, Chapter Nine?
3. What is the name of the grandmotherly psychotherapist who helped the narrator?
4. What revelation does Alicia have about her current project in Part Two, Chapter One?
5. How does Jean-Felix describe Gabriel in Part Two, Chapter Nineteen?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)