|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Seven - Part Two, Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Diomedes describe Alicia in Part One, Chapter Six?
(a) As a silent siren.
(b) As a taciturn temptress.
(c) As a mute man-eater.
(d) As a quiet coquette.
2. What two investigative paths does Theo plan to follow in Part One, Chapter Eight?
(a) Alicia's self-portrait and childhood.
(b) Alicia's family and marriage.
(c) Alicia's medical and news reports.
(d) Alicia's education and career.
3. According to the narrator in the Part One, Chapter Three, what saved his life?
4. According to Alicia's diary in Part Two, Chapter Thirteen, why does she dislike Max Berenson?
(a) Max believes she is not good enough for his brother.
(b) Max says he is in love with her.
(c) Max constantly borrows money from them.
(d) Max is a kleptomaniac.
5. During his conversation with Ruth in Part Two, Chapter Nine, Theo realizes what drove Kathy to an affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christian view Theo's plan to help Alicia in Part Two, Chapter Three?
2. What request does Theo make of Diomedes in in Part Two, Chapter Two?
3. According to Ruth in Part Two, Chapter Nine, what does Theo need to do?
4. What information about Alicia does Max Berenson tell Theo in Part Two, Chapter Twelve?
5. What did Alicia name the painting she made while on trial for murder?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)