|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter Four - Part One, Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the manager at the Grove?
2. What career does the narrator have?
(c) Art therapist.
3. According to Theo in Part One, Chapter Four, why do psychotherapists generally avoid smoking?
(a) It is too expensive.
(b) It upsets their patients.
(c) It is a sign of an unresolved addiction.
(d) It is considered tacky.
4. What two investigative paths does Theo plan to follow in Part One, Chapter Eight?
(a) Alicia's education and career.
(b) Alicia's self-portrait and childhood.
(c) Alicia's medical and news reports.
(d) Alicia's family and marriage.
5. Who is the clinical director at the Grove?
(a) Lonzo Demetriou.
(b) Lazarus Diomedes.
(c) Lorenzo Deltas.
(d) Lucian Demos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meeting does Theo attend immediately upon arriving at the Grove in Part One, Chapter Five?
2. Where did Theo work prior to coming to the Grove?
3. What is the name of Alicia's aunt?
4. Who is the head psychiatric nurse at the Grove?
5. How does Diomedes describe Alicia in Part One, Chapter Six?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)