|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter One - Part Two, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the Part One, Chapter Three, what saved his life?
2. In Part Two, Chapter Five, how long does Diomedes give Theo to make progress with Alicia?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. What is the name of the grandmotherly psychotherapist who helped the narrator?
4. How did Alicia's mother die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) By falling from the roof.
(c) By drawing.
(d) In a car accident.
5. Who is the consultant psychotherapist at the Grove?
(a) Stephanie Clarke.
(b) Indira Sharma.
(c) Christian West.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the painting Alicia made while on trial for murder?
2. What physical symptom does Theo experience during his second session with Alicia in Part Two, Chapter Four?
3. The murder of Gabriel Berenson occurred how many years before the events described in the first chapter?
4. What is the name of Gabriel's brother?
5. What secret is Theo keeping from his wife in Part Two, Chapter Six?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)