|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter Twenty-Two - Part Two, Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Theo injure himself when he is tormented by Kathy's emails in Part Two, Chapter Eight?
(a) He hits his head on a cabinet.
(b) He falls down the stairs while drinking.
(c) He cuts his finger on a broken wine bottle.
(d) He sprains his ankle while pacing.
2. Why was Elif admitted to the Grove?
(a) For murdering her psychologist.
(b) For murdering her neighbors.
(c) For murdering her aunt and cousin.
(d) For murdering her mother and sister.
3. According to Alicia's diary in Part Two, Chapter Twenty-Two, what does Jean-Felix give Alicia?
(a) An album of old photos.
(b) A letter of warning.
(c) Tickets to a play by Euripides.
(d) The phone number to another gallery.
4. Who is the subject of the painting Alicia creates in Part Two, Chapter Twenty-Eight?
(a) Alicia and Theo.
(b) Alicia and Max.
(c) Alicia and Jean-Felix.
(d) Alicia and Gabriel.
5. Which friend does Kathy plan to meet in Part Two, Chapter Eighteen?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Theo in Part Two, Chapter Twenty, Jean-Felix coveted what?
2. What does Theo resolve in Part Two, Chapter Ten?
3. What does Theo's wife do for a living?
4. Where did Theo work prior to coming to the Grove?
5. What meeting does Theo attend immediately upon arriving at the Grove in Part One, Chapter Five?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)