|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Chapter Two - Part Four, Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kathy appears concerned for him in Part Two, Chapter Eighteen, Theo remembers what?
(a) His tendency to overreact.
(b) He should not jump to conclusions.
(c) She is a good actress.
(d) She does love him.
2. What revelation does Alicia have about her current project in Part Two, Chapter One?
(a) She has subconsciously used her father's face.
(b) She has subconsciously used Max's face.
(c) She has subconsciously used Jean-Felix's face.
(d) She has subconsciously used Gabriel's face.
3. What is the nickname given to the nurses' station at the Grove?
(a) The ice block.
(b) The glass globe.
(c) The looking glass.
(d) The goldfish bowl.
4. What painting is Alicia working on in Part Two, Chapter One?
(a) A painting of a car accident.
(b) A painting of herself.
(c) A painting of her father.
(d) A painting of Jesus on the cross.
5. When Kathy goes on a walk in Part Four, Chapter Five, where does she go?
(a) A pub.
(b) The theater.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christian react in Part Four, Chapter Two, after he learns Alicia had written about him in her diary?
2. In what does Theo feel trapped in Part Two, Chapter Eighteen?
3. At the end of Theo's second session with Alicia in Part Two, Chapter Four, Theo tells Alicia he wants to help her do what?
4. When Theo finally has proof of Kathy's affair in Part Four, Chapter Five, what does he plan?
5. According to Alicia in Part Four, Chapter Eleven, why did Alicia begin to speak again?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)