|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who publicly blames Don Croce for the massacre at Portella della Ginestra?
(c) Silvio Ferra.
(d) Hector Adonis.
2. Due to their importance, where does Clemenza go in order to provide safety for Turi's documents?
3. What groups are sent to Parliament by Sicily?
(a) Socialists and Communists.
(d) Christian Democrats.
4. What is Aspanu's response when Michael asks him to travel to America with him and Turi?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He considers it.
(d) He becomes angry.
5. What means of transportation do Michael and Peter take for the first part of their journey to meet Turi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Turi and Justina do in secret?
2. Who requests Don Croce's presence at a meeting discussing the political situation of Sicily?
3. Where does Michael want to join him and Turi when they leave Sicily?
4. Where is the backup location for Turi and Aspanu to meet before Turi's escape from Sicily?
5. What does Michael tell Don Clemenza that the Minister of Justice carries with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Michael and Peter's plans in order to help Turi during his escape to America?
2. What happens right after the election of 1948?
3. What does Michael and Clemenza read together while in his room?
4. Who is the first person Turi and his band kidnap and what happens after?
5. Why is Stefan Andolini sent to visit Turi and who sends him?
6. What is the referendum?
7. What occurs at the meeting that takes place in Montelepre at the home of Hector Adonis, between Don Croce and Turi?
8. Why is Passatempo killed for betraying Turi?
9. Why does Aspanu form an alliance with Don Croce?
10. When Turi receives information about a pardon for Turi, what is his response?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)