|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who requests Don Croce's presence at a meeting discussing the political situation of Sicily?
(a) The Minister of Justice, Franco Trezza.
(b) Hector Adonis.
(c) The Mafia chiefs.
(d) The Abbot Manfredi.
2. Who do readers learn had warned Don Croce about the attack on the Hotel Umberto?
(c) Hector Adonis.
(d) Michael Corelone.
3. Due to their importance, where does Clemenza go in order to provide safety for Turi's documents?
4. Where does Don Croce suggest Turi immigrate to when unable to receive a pardon?
(b) Brazil or the United States.
(d) The United States.
5. Who does Andolini and Hector Adonis travel to meet before helping Turi escape to America?
(b) Inspector Velardi.
(c) Don Croce.
(d) Turi's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael fear about Turi's Testament?
2. Who is shown documents involving plans for a war against Turi?
3. When Andolini arrives at Velardi's office, what is demanded of him?
4. What does Don Croce believe Turi is a danger to?
5. When Andolini reaches for a guard's gun, what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs at the meeting that takes place in Montelepre at the home of Hector Adonis, between Don Croce and Turi?
2. What makes Turi finally realize he has to leave Sicily?
3. When Turi's parent's are arrested by orders of Colonel Ugo Luca, what is Turi's revenge?
4. Discuss the events that occur that cause Andolini to be arrested.
5. What are Colonel Ugo Luca's thoughts on Turi?
6. When Michael returns to America after his exile in Sicily, what do he and his father, Vito Corleone, talk about involving Turi?
7. Discuss the visit that occurs between Aspanu and Michael in the middle of the night.
8. What happens at the May Day celebration in the town of Portella della Cinestra?
9. Why does Aspanu form an alliance with Don Croce?
10. What does Michael and Clemenza read together while in his room?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)