|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What provides a means of existence for the people of Sicily after the war?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(c) Importing from America.
(d) The black market.
2. When the police ascend the mountain toward Turi and Aspanu's cave, where do Turi and Aspanu go?
(a) The monastery.
(c) Don Croce's.
(d) The police station.
3. Who is Turi Guiliano?
(a) A government official.
(b) A monk.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A bandit.
4. Where do half of the goods that Turi and his band steal, go?
(a) To themselves.
(b) To Turi's parents.
(c) To the wealthy.
(d) To the poor.
5. What does Turi demand of the Duke and Duchess five days before Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Turi runs away from the police after being shot, what do the police retain of his?
2. Who keeps Turi supplied with books while he is living in the mountains?
3. When Michael Corleone arrives in Sicily, where does he attend a meeting in order to discuss Turi?
4. What event is held on September 2, 1943 in Montelepre?
5. Who do Turi and Aspanu attack on their way to the mountains after visiting Turi's parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Turi's plans for the people of Sicily when he becomes a bandit?
2. Who betrays Turi when he goes home for the Easter holiday?
3. Who is sent by Don Croce to give Turi a message and what is the message?
4. Who is Michael Corleone and what orders does he receive from his father, Vito Corleone, which must be executed before he can go home to America?
5. What is the black market and who runs it?
6. When Turi and Aspanu escape the police in the mountains, what do they do?
7. What is the Fiesta and what is Turi's role in it?
8. Who is Silvestro and why does he join Turi's band?
9. Who is Hector Adonis and what is his relationship to Turi?
10. After Turi is injured by the carabinieri, what news does Hector Adonis bring to Turi?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)