|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Turi Guiliano?
(a) A government official.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A bandit.
(d) A monk.
2. Who controls the black market?
(a) Guido Quintana.
(b) Minister Trezza.
(c) Hector Adonis.
(d) Don Croce.
3. Who arrives in Montelepre at night and is spotted by Turi and Aspanu?
(a) Michael Corleone.
(b) Armored police cars.
(c) Don Croce.
(d) Minister Trezza.
4. Who does Turi ask to be his eyes and ears in Palermo while he is hiding in the mountains?
(a) His father.
(b) Michael Corleone.
(c) Hector Adonis.
5. When Michael Corleone arrives in Sicily, where does he attend a meeting in order to discuss Turi?
(a) The Hotel Sicily.
(b) The Hotel Piasa.
(c) The Hotel Hugo.
(d) The Hotel Umberto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turi demand of the Duke and Duchess five days before Christmas?
2. Who never attends the three day Fiesta in Montelepre?
3. What person of importance asks to join Turi's band?
4. What holiday does Turi go home for in order to visit his parents?
5. Why is Turi released from prison after his arrest for urging laborers to stop working the harvest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where was Don Croce born and what did his life entail while growing up?
2. Who betrays Turi when he goes home for the Easter holiday?
3. Who is sent by Don Croce to give Turi a message and what is the message?
4. Describe the meeting between Don Croce and the Mafia chiefs at the Hotel Umberto.
5. What is Turi's job while staying at the monastery run by The Abbot?
6. What crime is popular in Sicily during Turi's time spent as a bandit?
7. Discuss the Sicilian flag that Turi and Aspanu raise while in the mountains.
8. What are Turi's plans for the people of Sicily when he becomes a bandit?
9. Who does Turi and his band rob in "Chapter 10"?
10. Who is Silvestro and why does he join Turi's band?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)