|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year are the elections to take place in Sicily?
2. How many people die during the massacre at Portella della Ginestra?
3. What does Michael inform Aspanu about Andolini?
(a) He escaped to America.
(b) He spoke with him the day before.
(c) He didn't keep his appointment with Adonis.
(d) He was killed.
4. While awaiting the arrival of Turi's father, who does Aspanu kill when refusing to surrender their weapons?
(b) The Mafia chiefs.
(c) The picciotti.
(d) Spies of Don Croce.
5. Who is kidnapped by Turi and his band when they go to Turi's home for Easter?
(a) Minister Trezza.
(b) A member of the carabinieri.
(c) The Cardinal.
(d) The Abbot Manfredi.
6. Who does Don Croce tell to join Turi's band?
(a) Michael Corleone.
(d) Stefan Andolini.
7. What does Turi unite all of the political parties against?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) The Mafia.
8. Who informs Michael that they do not side with Don Croce?
(a) Don Vito Corleone.
(c) Don Domenic Clemenza.
(d) The Abbot Mandredi.
9. What groups are sent to Parliament by Sicily?
(b) Christian Democrats.
(c) Socialists and Communists.
10. What celebration is said to be held in the towns that win the communist vote in the election?
(a) A seven-day Fiesta.
(b) May Fair.
(c) May Day.
(d) Fiesta Day.
11. What does Turi make the Cardinal read when together in the mountains?
(a) His apology to Don Croce.
(b) His letters to Justina.
(c) His diary written during his time in the mountains.
(d) His Testament.
12. Where does Michael want to join him and Turi when they leave Sicily?
13. What does Clemenza insist Michael do during his meeting with Turi?
(a) Go unarmed.
(b) Go fully armed.
(c) Tell him to encourage Aspanu to go to America with them.
(d) Go at night so he will not be seen.
14. Who sends letters to the government that forbid the police to patrol at night in certain cities?
(a) The Mafia.
(d) Don Croce.
15. Who visits Michael during the night and scares him out of his sleep?
(a) Don Croce.
(d) Hector Adonis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shown documents involving plans for a war against Turi?
2. Who is supposed to pick up Adonis at the beginning of "Chapter 17" in order to drive him to Montelepre?
3. Who says they cannot guarantee a pardon for Turi?
4. Why couldn't the Christian Democrats give a pardon to Turi?
5. What year do Turi and his band go home for Easter in "Chapter 22"?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)