|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the security passes that Inspector Velardi is looking for belong to?
(a) Michael Corelone.
(b) Aspanu and Stefan Andolini.
2. Where does Michael want to join him and Turi when they leave Sicily?
3. What celebration is said to be held in the towns that win the communist vote in the election?
(a) May Day.
(b) Fiesta Day.
(c) May Fair.
(d) A seven-day Fiesta.
4. What does Hector suggest Turi write in order to protect himself?
(a) An apology to the government.
(b) A Testament.
(c) A letter to the carabinieri.
(d) A letter to Don Croce.
5. Who is shown documents involving plans for a war against Turi?
(a) Hector Adonis.
(c) Turi's father.
(d) Don Croce.
6. What means of transportation do Michael and Peter take for the first part of their journey to meet Turi?
7. What year are the elections to take place in Sicily?
8. Who publicly blames Don Croce for the massacre at Portella della Ginestra?
(c) Hector Adonis.
(d) Silvio Ferra.
9. What does Michael learn about Turi's girlfriend?
(a) She is in danger.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is causing Turi problems.
(d) She is going to see Turi when she is told not to.
10. Who heads the war against banditry?
(a) Colonel Hugo Manfredi.
(b) Colonel Ugo Laos.
(c) Colonel Ugo Luca.
(d) Colonel Lucas Manfredi.
11. What groups are sent to Parliament by Sicily?
(b) Christian Democrats.
(d) Socialists and Communists.
12. How many people die during the massacre at Portella della Ginestra?
13. What does Don Croce say he will personally guarantee to Turi?
(a) Turi's protection.
(b) Turi's pardon.
(c) Turi's immigration to America.
(d) Turi's execution.
14. Who requests Don Croce's presence at a meeting discussing the political situation of Sicily?
(a) The Mafia chiefs.
(b) The Abbot Manfredi.
(c) Hector Adonis.
(d) The Minister of Justice, Franco Trezza.
15. Who is waiting for Michael Corleone at the beginning of "Chapter 16"?
(a) Vito Corleone.
(d) Peter Clemenza.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Turi spares Stefan Andolini's life, what does the Abbot inform Stefan that he may not do?
2. Who does Andolini and Hector Adonis travel to meet before helping Turi escape to America?
3. Who is killed for betraying Turi at the end of "Chapter 24"?
4. When Andolini reaches for a guard's gun, what happens?
5. What does Michael fear about Turi's Testament?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)