|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never attends the three day Fiesta in Montelepre?
(b) Don Croce.
(d) Hector Adonis.
2. Where does Turi Guiliano live?
3. What was Don Croce trained to do for work when he was growing up?
(a) To be an informant.
(b) To be a doctor.
(c) To be a priest.
(d) To be a policeman.
4. Why does Don Croce attempt to kill Turi with assassins?
(a) Turi put a hit out on Don Croce.
(b) Turi declines the offer to be Don Croce's heir.
(c) The Mafia chiefs order it.
(d) Don Croce finds him to be a threat.
5. What does the monastery produce and sell to the black market?
6. Why are Turi and his friends famous to the people of Sicily?
(a) They are part of the Catholic Church.
(b) They give to the poor.
(c) They own several estates.
(d) They smuggle food.
7. What does Adonis leave for Turi that contains wine and jugs?
(a) A painted police car.
(b) A basket.
(c) A painted cart.
(d) A box.
8. What type of existence does Turi live in order to better befit his position of leader of his band?
9. Who controls the black market?
(a) Minister Trezza.
(b) Don Croce.
(c) Hector Adonis.
(d) Guido Quintana.
10. Who does Turi have a relationship with in "Chapter 14"?
(d) La Venera.
11. When Turi runs away from the police after being shot, what do the police retain of his?
(a) His identity card.
(b) His work certificate.
(c) His gun.
(d) His wallet.
12. Who does Aspanu befriend while working for the Duke and Duchess?
13. Why is Michael Corleone sent to Montelepre?
(a) To visit the Catholic Church.
(b) To visit Turi's parents.
(c) To meet Turi.
(d) To talk to the police officials who arrested Turi.
14. If Turi accepts Don Croce's rule, what will Turi be to him?
(a) His friend.
(b) His heir.
(c) His assistant.
(d) His coworker.
15. What is the name of the police who protect Montelepre?
(a) The Vitells.
(b) The Vitella.
(c) The carabinieri.
(d) The Carabins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What functions as the headquarters for the black market smugglers?
2. Who is Turi betrayed by from his home town when he goes home to visit his parents on a holiday?
3. What did Turi and Aspanu bury in a cave when they were kids?
4. What type of group is Turi a member of?
5. After Aspanu and Turi become bandits, where does Aspanu stock a cave in order for them to live and remain hidden from the police?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)