|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Turi's godfather?
(a) Hector Adonis.
(b) Don Croce.
(d) Prince Ollorto.
2. What person of importance asks to join Turi's band?
(a) Michael Corleone.
(b) Father Benjamino.
(d) Don Croce.
3. Where is Aspanu taken after arriving at the Bellampo Barracks?
(a) To the back office.
(b) A jail cell.
(c) The administration building.
(d) The Corporal's office.
4. What do Turi and Aspanu watch from a dark alley before returning to the cave where they live?
(a) The interrogation of Hector Adonis by the carabinieri.
(b) The murder of Aspanu's parents.
(c) A police raid on the town of Montelepre.
(d) A police raid at Turi's parent's home.
5. When Turi runs away from the police after being shot, what do the police retain of his?
(a) His work certificate.
(b) His gun.
(c) His identity card.
(d) His wallet.
6. Who does Don Croce send in order to give Turi a message from the Friends of the Friends?
(b) Father Benjamino.
(c) Hector Adonis.
7. By what age did Don Croce become the strongest don in the Sicilian Maffia?
8. Who do Turi and Aspanu attack on their way to the mountains after visiting Turi's parents?
(a) The guard who shot Turi.
(b) Don Croce's home.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The carabinieri.
9. What type of existence does Turi live in order to better befit his position of leader of his band?
10. What does Turi and Aspanu do for the black market?
(a) They attack it.
(b) They run the business.
(c) They smuggle food between provinces.
(d) They picket it.
11. How long does it take an escape tunnel for Turi to be built?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
12. What event is held on September 2, 1943 in Montelepre?
(a) A Catholic Church service.
(b) A three-day Fiesta.
(c) May Fair.
(d) A week long Fiesta.
13. The night before Prince Ollorto is released from his kidnapping, what does Turi's band hold for him?
(a) A banquet.
(b) A initiation.
(c) A sermon.
(d) A festival of peace.
14. What was viewed as the rival to government in the story?
(a) The townspeople.
(b) The church.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) Groups of bandits.
15. Why does Don Croce attempt to kill Turi with assassins?
(a) Don Croce finds him to be a threat.
(b) Turi declines the offer to be Don Croce's heir.
(c) Turi put a hit out on Don Croce.
(d) The Mafia chiefs order it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Turi Guiliano live?
2. Where was Don Croce born?
3. Who does Turi Guiliano kill that causes him to become a bandit?
4. Why is Michael Corleone in Sicily?
5. What does Don Croce give the Duke after his estate is robbed?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)