|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turi demand of the Duke and Duchess five days before Christmas?
2. After three attempts on Turi's life fail, who is sent to kill Turi a final time?
(b) Stefan Andolini.
(c) Michael Corleone.
(d) Hector Adonis.
3. Who arrives in Montelepre at night and is spotted by Turi and Aspanu?
(a) Armored police cars.
(b) Don Croce.
(c) Minister Trezza.
(d) Michael Corleone.
4. Who does Turi have a relationship with in "Chapter 14"?
(a) La Venera.
5. When the police ascend the mountain toward Turi and Aspanu's cave, what do Turi and Aspanu do?
(a) They wait for their arrival in order to work out a deal.
(b) They kill them.
(c) They fire their guns over the policemen's heads.
(d) They run from them.
6. Who does Michael meet first while in Sicily in order to help Turi's escape to America?
(a) Don Croce Malo.
(b) Don Vito Corleone.
(c) The Minister of Justice.
(d) The carabinieri.
7. Why does Turi refuse to work the harvest in his town?
(a) Because of low wages.
(b) He decides to attend the town celebration instead.
(c) Because he dislikes his boss.
(d) He is ordered not to by his father.
8. Why are Turi and his friends famous to the people of Sicily?
(a) They give to the poor.
(b) They smuggle food.
(c) They are part of the Catholic Church.
(d) They own several estates.
9. What provides a means of existence for the people of Sicily after the war?
(a) The black market.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(d) Importing from America.
10. What does Don Croce give the Duke after his estate is robbed?
(a) Security for his estate.
(b) 1 year of free protection.
(c) 5 years of free protection.
11. Who offers Turi refuge with Don Croce?
(a) Michael Corelone.
(b) Hector Adonis.
(c) Father Benjamino.
12. How much is the reward for Turi's capture?
(a) 50 million lire.
(b) 20 million lire.
(c) 10 million lire.
(d) 5 million lire.
13. When Turi kidnaps Prince Ollorto, what does he supply the Prince with?
14. When Michael Corleone arrives in Sicily, where does he attend a meeting in order to discuss Turi?
(a) The Hotel Sicily.
(b) The Hotel Hugo.
(c) The Hotel Umberto.
(d) The Hotel Piasa.
15. When Turi is injured by the police, who takes him to a safe place so he can heal?
(a) Hector Adonis.
(c) His father.
(d) Minister Trezza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is spotted riding a donkey into the mountains that causes Turi and Aspanu to be cautious?
2. What functions as the headquarters for the black market smugglers?
3. Where do half of the goods that Turi and his band steal, go?
4. Who controls the black market?
5. When the police ascend the mountain toward Turi and Aspanu's cave, where do Turi and Aspanu go?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)