1. Who is Turi Guiliano?
2. Where does Turi Guiliano live?
3. Who does Turi Guiliano kill that causes him to become a bandit?
A police officer.
4. What type of group is Turi a member of?
A band of bandits.
5. Why are Turi and his friends famous to the people of Sicily?
They give to the poor.
6. Why is Michael Corleone in Sicily?
He is in exile.
7. When Michael Corleone arrives in Sicily, where does he attend a meeting in order to discuss Turi?
The Hotel Umberto.
This section contains 4,074 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)