|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adonis leave for Turi that contains wine and jugs?
(a) A box.
(b) A painted cart.
(c) A basket.
(d) A painted police car.
2. What does Turi make the Cardinal read when together in the mountains?
(a) His Testament.
(b) His letters to Justina.
(c) His apology to Don Croce.
(d) His diary written during his time in the mountains.
3. Who is said to support a pardon of Turi?
(a) The carabinieri.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The government.
4. What functions as the headquarters for the black market smugglers?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The police station.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A hospital.
5. Why is Turi released from prison after his arrest for urging laborers to stop working the harvest?
(a) Don Croce orders his release.
(b) Turi's father pays the bail money.
(c) Turi escapes.
(d) Hector Adonis intervenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Turi is shot, what does he do for a living for several months?
2. What do Turi and Justina do in secret?
3. Due to their importance, where does Clemenza go in order to provide safety for Turi's documents?
4. When Aspanu is poisoned, what does the piece of paper found on his body read?
5. Who is Turi Guiliano?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)