|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Turi and his friends famous to the people of Sicily?
(a) They give to the poor.
(b) They smuggle food.
(c) They are part of the Catholic Church.
(d) They own several estates.
2. Who is interested in recruiting Turi as the heir to their empire?
(a) Hector Adonis.
(b) Don Corleone.
(c) Don Croce.
(d) Minister Trezza.
3. What provides a means of existence for the people of Sicily after the war?
(a) Importing from America.
(c) The black market.
(d) The Catholic Church.
4. What did the Mafia start out as during the Spanish Inquisition?
(a) One person who wanted to help the poor.
(b) A secret society of assistants to the Catholic Church.
(c) A secret society of avengers.
(d) A group of men who wanted to own land.
5. Who is Turi's godfather?
(a) Don Croce.
(b) Prince Ollorto.
(c) Hector Adonis.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the robbery of the Duke and Duchess, what does Turi keep for himself?
2. When Turi runs away from the police after being shot, what do the police retain of his?
3. What are Turi's feelings toward the Mafia?
4. Who does Aspanu befriend while working for the Duke and Duchess?
5. Who does Turi Guiliano kill that causes him to become a bandit?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)