|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the police who protect Montelepre?
(a) The Vitells.
(b) The Vitella.
(c) The Carabins.
(d) The carabinieri.
2. Who controls the black market?
(a) Don Croce.
(b) Guido Quintana.
(c) Hector Adonis.
(d) Minister Trezza.
3. Who has a gun aimed at their head but is saved by a defective bullet?
(a) Turi's father.
(d) Hector Adonis.
4. What does Don Croce give the Duke after his estate is robbed?
(a) Security for his estate.
(b) 5 years of free protection.
(d) 1 year of free protection.
5. Why are Turi and his friends famous to the people of Sicily?
(a) They smuggle food.
(b) They own several estates.
(c) They give to the poor.
(d) They are part of the Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Turi is injured by the police, who takes him to a safe place so he can heal?
2. What are Turi's feelings toward the Mafia?
3. Who informs Michael Corleone that Turi and Don Croce are enemies?
4. What did Turi and Aspanu bury in a cave when they were kids?
5. After Turi is shot, what does he do for a living for several months?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)