Create a shadow box that depicts a scene from "The Sicilian" by following the instructions below.
1. Find an empty and usable shoebox with a lid. Cover it with any type of paper you like.
2. Cut a round or square hole in one side of the box just large enough to see through clearly.
3. Find objects around the room including magazine cutouts and more that remind you of a certain scene from the "The Sicilian". Be sure that all items are small enough to fit inside the shoebox. Be sure to find items that are able to stand upright.
4. Glue the items you find inside the box.
5. Secure the lid onto the shoebox.
Good job! You've just created a shadow box! Look through the hole you cut in the side of the box and explore the scene you have just created from "The Sicilian".
Who's the Clue?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)