• Turi becomes a bandit by shooting a police officer.
• Turi follows certain rules while being a bandit in order to help the people of Sicily.
• Michael Corelone is told to help Turi escape Sicily; Turi is to return to America with him.
• Michael meets Don Croce Malo at the Hotel Umberto to discuss Turi's escape.
• Turi has a Testament that is said to be able to name enough corrupt officials that it could cause a collapse in the government.
• Michael goes to visit Turi's parents.
• Michael learns about the town of Montelepre and the many prisoners who are said to be in conspiracy of Turi.
• Michael learns Turi's girlfriend is pregnant and is to be sent to America ahead of Turi.
• Hector Adonis is introduced as a Professor of History and Turi's godfather.
• Adonis receives a call saying Turi has murdered a police officer.
This section contains 1,735 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)