1. Which of Quoyle's jobs are listed on the first page of the novel?
Distributer of vending machine candy, all-night clerk in a convenience store, third-rate journalist.
2. Who was Quoyle's favorite child?
3. What job did Quoyle's father have?
Produce manager in a supermarket.
4. In what city did Quoyle and Partridge meet?
5. For how many years was Quoyle married to Petal?
6. Why does Petal telephone Quoyle from Montgomery?
To ask him how to make an Alabama Slammer.
This section contains 4,541 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)