|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main component for a large dog's leash?
(b) Hemp lacing.
(c) Hemp rope.
(d) Rawhide belt lacing.
2. What is the outcome of the conflict over the piece on oil tankers?
(a) Tert Card is suspended.
(b) Jack Buggit rules in Quoyle's favor.
(c) Jack Buggit suspends Quoyle.
(d) Tert Card gets a pay rise.
3. How does the reader know Aunt Agnis doesn't like vinyl cladding?
(a) She says she wouldn't cross the road to buy it.
(b) She abuses the salesman.
(c) She makes a Bronx cheer when it is mentioned.
(d) She says she wouldn't have it on her coffin.
4. What prompts Quoyle to make another vow to lose weight?
(a) His boss.
(b) His corduroy trousers are tight.
(c) His need to impress Wavey.
(d) His doctor.
5. What is Jack jealous of?
(a) The way other men can catch fish and seals.
(b) The Gammy Bird's reputation.
(c) Quoyle's talent.
(d) His fishing rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Agnis Hamm related to Quoyle's father?
2. Where is the McGonigle Oil Field?
3. Why does Sunshine exclaim that it is 'a ladder house'?
4. In what way is a nip important to a knot?
5. Who is Alvin's niece?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)