|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bunny need to bring a box of tissues to school?
(a) She's been told these are needed for Art classes.
(b) She's been told that the school cannot afford to supply tissues.
(c) For making papier-mache.
(d) For stuffling pincushions.
2. Quoyle is appalled about what?
(a) The dreadful weather in Newfoundland.
(b) The number of sex offenders coming to court.
(c) The number of American sex offenders in Newfoundland.
(d) The number of local murders.
3. What condition does Wavey's son suffer from?
(a) Down's Syndrome.
(d) Huntington's chorea.
4. Who is Bunny's best friend?
5. Where do Quoyle and Nutbeem go for the ice they need?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The fish processing plant.
(c) They gather snow and ice at the roadside.
(d) The seashore, where they gather bits of iceberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bizarre tale does Nutbeem tell?
2. What is a clove hitch?
3. What damage did The Polar Grinder sustain in the terrible storm?
4. What is one surprising use for knots?
5. What are the men arguing about during breakfast?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)