|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What visual effect does fog have, according to Billy?
(a) It makes evrything look florid.
(b) It makes everything look yellow.
(c) It makes things look smaller.
(d) It makes things look larger.
2. Why are two men sent to Waterford for observation?
(a) Letting a horse starve to death.
(b) Stealing a microwave.
(c) Narrowly surviving drowning.
(d) Taking their clothes off.
3. Which people are described as wild, inbred half-wits and murderers?
(a) The Quoyles.
(b) The Cards.
(c) The Hamms.
(d) The Buggits.
4. Under what flag is the ship Rome registered?
5. What country was Myanmar formerly known as?
(a) Terra del Fuego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of the conflict over the piece on oil tankers?
2. When was Mavis Bangs first married?
3. What has Skipper Will invented?
4. Who introduces Quoyle and Wavey?
5. For how many years was Quoyle married to Petal?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)