|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bizarre tale does Nutbeem tell?
(a) Of a bouncer being assaulted with a fish.
(b) Of a fish being sent to a party.
(c) Of a woman being made to eat rotten fish.
(d) Of a ghostly sealer feasting on whale blubber.
2. Where is the Melvilles' home?
(d) Long Island.
3. Who introduces Quoyle and Wavey?
(a) Billy Pretty.
(b) Agnis Hamm.
4. Which character works in the school library twice a week?
5. Who used skin boats?
(a) The Quoyles.
(b) The Inuit.
(c) The French.
(d) The pioneers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Agnis' mother die?
2. What is a synonym for 'mortification'?
3. On what day does Nutbeem plan to leave?
4. How does Tert Card like his champagne?
5. Who buys sea urchin roe?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)