|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bunny's best friend?
2. What condition does Wavey's son suffer from?
(b) Huntington's chorea.
(c) Down's Syndrome.
3. What is Quoyle doing when Mr Shovel calls him?
(a) Leaving to pick up Bunny.
(b) Rewriting a story Nutbeem had heard on the radio.
(c) Writing a ackground story on a car wreck near Killick-Claw.
(d) Daydreaming about his love for Petal.
4. Where is the McGonigle Oil Field?
(a) Under the Grand Banks.
(b) Between Ireland and northern Canada.
(c) In Hudson Bay.
(d) Twenty kilometres from Killick-Claw.
5. Where is the Melvilles' home?
(b) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which people are described as wild, inbred half-wits and murderers?
2. Why does Bunny need to bring a box of tissues to school?
3. What landscape feature triggers the aunt's memories?
4. What visual effect does fog have, according to Billy?
5. In what way does Quoyle benefit from Petal's death?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)