|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the harbor-master when he first went to sea?
2. Why is Home Rock important?
(a) It is the site of a shipwreck.
(b) It is home to a protected seal colony.
(c) It is a navigation point for Killick-Claw.
(d) It marks the landfall of Viking explorers.
3. What is the meaning of the word 'atavistic'?
(b) Being unable to speak.
(c) Reversion to an earlier type.
(d) Primitive and ignorant.
4. What has Bunny yet to learn?
(a) To disguise the ways in which she is different.
(b) To show how talented she is.
(c) To tie her shoelaces.
(d) To show respect for older people.
5. The bay's appearance on the map is shown as . . .
(a) A blue Chinese vase.
(b) A chemist's pale blue flask.
(c) A bent thumb
(d) A dog's leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Wavey's son suffer from?
2. Petal tells Mrs Moosup she will leave the little girls in . . .
3. What is the subject of the story Quoyle tells his daughters?
4. Where is the Melvilles' home?
5. What group does Reverend Stain belong to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)