|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the harbor-master when he first went to sea?
2. About what does Quoyle not believe a word?
(a) Bunny's reported prowess as a sailor.
(b) His aunt's stories about the green house.
(c) The gossip concening Wavey.
(d) The gossip concening the interesting boat.
3. The bay's appearance on the map is shown as . . .
(a) A dog's leg.
(b) A blue Chinese vase.
(c) A chemist's pale blue flask.
(d) A bent thumb
4. What is part of the managing editor's job?
(a) Doing the advertisements.
(b) Installing heating for the building.
(c) Doing the police rounds.
5. Why does Billy go to the clinic?
(a) To have his prostate checked.
(b) To do a course in first aid.
(c) To flirt with the nurses.
(d) To visit Carl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man in the dory doing?
2. What damage did The Polar Grinder sustain in the terrible storm?
3. Why is Gaze Island important to Billy?
4. How does the reader know Aunt Agnis doesn't like vinyl cladding?
5. What is the alternative name for Gaze Island?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)