|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injuries did Dennis sustain during the storm crisis on The Polar Grinder?
(a) His right arm and left leg were broken.
(b) Both arms were broken.
(c) He fractured his skull and right arm.
(d) Both legs were broken.
2. About what does Quoyle not believe a word?
(a) His aunt's stories about the green house.
(b) Bunny's reported prowess as a sailor.
(c) The gossip concening Wavey.
(d) The gossip concening the interesting boat.
3. Why does Sunshine exclaim that it is 'a ladder house'?
(a) The external fire escape looks like a ladder.
(b) She sees the scaffolding all over it.
(c) There is a ladder to the attic.
(d) In the poor light, the widow panes look like ladders.
4. What group does Reverend Stain belong to?
(a) The Freemasons.
(b) Opus Dei.
(c) Dignified Burial Society.
(d) Dignified Exit.
5. How old was the harbor-master when he first went to sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. After whom did the aunt name her dog?
2. In what city did Quoyle and Partridge meet?
3. What is Quoyle doing when Mr Shovel calls him?
4. In what way does Quoyle benefit from Petal's death?
5. What damage did The Polar Grinder sustain in the terrible storm?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)