|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years was Quoyle married to Petal?
(a) Seven and a half.
2. What happens when Quoyle slows his boat down quickly?
(a) Water comes in over the transom at the stern.
(b) The engine stalls.
(c) It rolls alarmingly.
(d) It capsizes.
3. What complicates the family's stay at the motel?
(a) They become locked in their room.
(b) Quoyle accidentally locks himself in the bathroom.
(c) People complain about the dog.
(d) The aunt gets drunk.
4. In what city did Quoyle and Partridge meet?
(c) New York.
5. Which character 'sleeps as quiet as an eggbeater'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the aunt do with her brother's ashes?
2. What maritime connections does Quoyle have?
3. What group does Reverend Stain belong to?
4. In what way is a nip important to a knot?
5. Which character works in the school library twice a week?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)