|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Quoyle not believe a word?
(a) The gossip concening the interesting boat.
(b) Bunny's reported prowess as a sailor.
(c) His aunt's stories about the green house.
(d) The gossip concening Wavey.
2. What complicates the family's stay at the motel?
(a) People complain about the dog.
(b) The aunt gets drunk.
(c) Quoyle accidentally locks himself in the bathroom.
(d) They become locked in their room.
3. What is the man in the dory doing?
(a) Inspecting lobster pots.
(c) Diving for abolone.
(d) Inspecting whelk pots.
4. For how many years was Quoyle married to Petal?
(c) Seven and a half.
5. In what way is a nip important to a knot?
(a) The finished look of the knot depends on it.
(b) It must be in strict ratio to the tuck.
(c) It must not be undone first.
(d) The security of the knot depends upon it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What maritime connections does Quoyle have?
2. How does Quoyle get the list of ships?
3. Who is responsible for the Home News Page?
4. What creature does Quoyle see when he is clearing trash?
5. How does the reader know Aunt Agnis doesn't like vinyl cladding?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)