|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys sea urchin roe?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The French.
(c) The Pacific Islands.
(d) The Indonesians.
2. In what city did Quoyle and Partridge meet?
(a) New York.
3. What is the subject of the story Quoyle tells his daughters?
(a) Baby penguins.
(b) A moose.
(d) A sad dog.
4. For how many years was Quoyle married to Petal?
(d) Seven and a half.
5. Whose ancestor resorted to cannibalism?
(a) Jack Buggit's.
(c) Billy Pretty's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injuries did Dennis sustain during the storm crisis on The Polar Grinder?
2. How old was the harbor-master when he first went to sea?
3. Why does Petal telephone Quoyle from Montgomery?
4. What complicates the family's stay at the motel?
5. In what way does Quoyle benefit from Petal's death?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)