|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Quoyle doing when Mr Shovel calls him?
(a) Leaving to pick up Bunny.
(b) Daydreaming about his love for Petal.
(c) Rewriting a story Nutbeem had heard on the radio.
(d) Writing a ackground story on a car wreck near Killick-Claw.
2. What is the alternative name for Gaze Island?
(a) Moose Island.
(b) Christmas Island.
(c) The Isle of Pines.
(d) Whale Island.
3. What bizarre tale does Nutbeem tell?
(a) Of a fish being sent to a party.
(b) Of a bouncer being assaulted with a fish.
(c) Of a woman being made to eat rotten fish.
(d) Of a ghostly sealer feasting on whale blubber.
4. Who is responsible for the Home News Page?
(b) Tom Pretty.
(c) Cyrus Nutbeam.
(d) Billy Pretty.
5. Which character works in the school library twice a week?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to stories, how was the Quoyle house brought to its present location?
2. What fell from the latch as Quoyle exited?
3. How does Quoyle get the list of ships?
4. Why does Quoyle decide to take the boat to Killick-Claw?
5. Who is Bunny's best friend?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)