|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain Broussard accuse Kit of while Port is sick in bed?
(a) Not really being married to Port.
(b) Poisoning Port.
(c) Stealing Eric Lyle's passport.
(d) Abandoning Tunner.
2. What meal does Lieutenant D'Armagnac enjoy with Tunner when he arrives in town?
3. How does Kit react to the news that Port is dead?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is devastated.
(d) She is apathetic.
4. Who sends word to Lieutenant D'Armagnac that the Moresbys have left town?
5. How many cots does the military hospital have at their disposal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feeds Kit during the day?
2. Where does Kit send all her belongings before she runs away from the military camp?
3. Which of Kit's muscles is most uncomfortable in her locked surroundings?
4. What size is Belqassim's house?
5. Which religious building do Tunner and Kit visit while Port is dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Captain Broussard react when he sees Port's poor medical condition?
2. How do the merchants treat Kit when they reach the end of their travels?
3. How does Port battle his slip into madness before he dies?
4. How does Kit react when she sees a caravan of men making their way through desert?
5. How does Port react to the news that his passport has been found?
6. What basic necessities is the military hospital missing when Port arrives there?
7. Who is Othman?
8. What happens when the Lyles check in to the same hotel that Tunner is staying in with Port's passport?
9. Who is Miss Ferry?
10. How do the merchants treat Kit when she is sleeping on the rug next to them?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)