|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit spend the entire morning doing the night after Port dies?
(a) Lying with his body.
(b) Washing the sheets he died on.
(d) Pacing in the bedroom.
2. How does Kit dream of killing herself?
(a) By hanging.
(b) By drowning.
(c) By poison.
(d) By stabbing herself in the heart.
3. How many of the gypsy men does Kit engage in sexual activity with?
4. How long does it take Kit to back all her belongings into shipping boxes?
(a) One hour.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Half an hour.
5. How many passengers are bumped from the evening bus when Port lies and says his wife is very sick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Broussard accuse Kit of while Port is sick in bed?
2. Who forces Kit to eat her dinner even when she is not hungry?
3. Who helps Kit escape from Belqassim's house?
4. Who is waiting in the hotel bar, awaiting Kit's return to the States?
5. Who discovers Port's missing passport?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kit escape Belqassim's clutches?
2. How does Port react to the news that his passport has been found?
3. Who is Daoud Zozeph?
4. How does Zozeph react to the uninvited visit from Kit?
5. How do Kit and Amar meet?
6. Who is Othman?
7. How do the merchants treat Kit when she is sleeping on the rug next to them?
8. How do Kit and Tunner reunite?
9. Why does Belqassim decide to marry Kit?
10. How do the merchants treat Kit when they reach the end of their travels?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)