|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Sky: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the caravan of men traveling from city to city?
(a) On foot, carrying tents on their backs.
(b) In train cars.
(c) In rusted automobiles.
(d) On the backs of camels.
2. How are the pills Port takes affecting his fever?
(a) They are having no effect on his temperature.
(b) They are lowering his temperature.
(c) Port is not taking any pills for fever.
(d) They are raising his temperature.
3. How often must Port take a pill to alleviate his fever?
(a) Every four hours.
(b) Every eight hours.
(c) Every six hours.
(d) Every two hours.
4. How does Kit feel about Tunner's attraction to her?
(a) She is excited by it.
(b) She is afraid of it.
(c) She is confused by it.
(d) She is apathetic to it.
5. What type of metal is used to make the bars that keep Kit locked in the basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who organizes Port's funeral?
2. What language does Marhnia speak?
3. What mode of transportation is Port taking in his reoccurring dream?
4. Whose clothes does Belqassim make Kit wear to disguise her true identity?
5. Which of Kit's muscles is most uncomfortable in her locked surroundings?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)