|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Sky: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What handicap does the beautiful dancer Port is infatuated with have?
(a) She is mute.
(b) She is missing both hands.
(c) She is blind.
(d) She is deaf.
2. What African country does Kit find herself in after escaping from Belqassim's house?
3. Who arranges the rooms for the travelers once they finally arrive in Boussif?
(b) Mrs. Lyle.
4. How does Kit know Port is sick during their bus ride to El Ga'a?
(a) Because he is vomiting.
(b) Because he is moaning, clutching his stomach.
(c) Because he is sweating profusely.
(d) Because his teeth are chattering.
5. What meal does Lieutenant D'Armagnac enjoy with Tunner when he arrives in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the opening scene of the novel, how does Port feel when he awakens from a dream?
2. What does Kit find in her stew at the hotel which enrages her?
3. How much does Port pay the brothel owner to drink whiskey during the sunrise?
4. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
5. What language do the servants at Port's hotel speak?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)