|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Sky: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does shopkeeper Daoud Zozeph use to describe the world?
2. How often must Port take a pill to alleviate his fever?
(a) Every six hours.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every eight hours.
(d) Every four hours.
3. Where does Port sleep while Kit and the tall Arab man search for a hotel?
(a) In a stable.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) In a field.
(d) On the bus.
4. How does Kit react when she hears she must leave Africa?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is terrified.
5. What meal does Lieutenant D'Armagnac enjoy with Tunner when he arrives in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the parts of his room does Port NOT focus on when he feels reality slipping from him?
2. What makes Kit most nervous about riding in the train?
3. Who feeds Kit during the day?
4. Which of the following diseases is Port diagnosed with upon entering the military hospital?
5. What religious ceremony does Port receive when he is buried?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)