|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Sky: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Port initially accuse of stealing his wallet?
(b) Eric Lyle.
(c) M. Abdelkader.
(d) Lieutenant D'Armagnac.
2. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
3. What type of metal is used to make the bars that keep Kit locked in the basement?
4. What does Kit believe is the best way to medicate pain?
(a) By going shopping.
(b) By punching a wall.
(c) By drinking champagne.
(d) By smoking a cigarette.
5. What does Amar claim will cripple Kit if she is not careful?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't the travelers finish eating the soup they ordered in Ain Krorfa?
2. In the opening scene of the novel, how does Port feel when he awakens from a dream?
3. From which of the following diseases is the beggar who assaults Kit suffering?
4. What does Kit throw at Tunner when she orders him out of her bedroom in Boussif?
5. How do Belqassim's wives feel about Kit living in their house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)