|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Sky: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits with Port when he dies?
(d) He dies alone.
2. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
(a) His legs.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His eyes.
3. Which of the following games does Tunner regularly play with Abdelkader?
4. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
(a) A man eating locusts.
(b) A man braiding his daughter's hair.
(c) A man holding a severed head.
(d) A man without a nose.
5. What emotion does Port feel at daybreak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation is Port taking in his reoccurring dream?
2. What beverage do the Arabs drink on the terrace of the Cafe d'Eckmuhl-Noisuex?
3. What does Kit believe is the best way to medicate pain?
4. What language do the servants at Port's hotel speak?
5. To what desert do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story travel?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)