|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the pills Port takes affecting his fever?
(a) They are lowering his temperature.
(b) They are raising his temperature.
(c) They are having no effect on his temperature.
(d) Port is not taking any pills for fever.
2. What religion does Daoud Zozeph practice?
3. How does Port feel about Eric's overbearing mother?
(a) He thinks she is boring.
(b) He thinks she is strange.
(c) He thinks she is disgusting.
(d) He thinks she is amusing.
4. What is Eric Lyle's drink of choice?
5. Why does Kit interrupt the music at M. Chaoui's dinner party?
(a) To fan her face.
(b) To compliment the music.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) To pour some wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage do the Arabs drink on the terrace of the Cafe d'Eckmuhl-Noisuex?
2. Who does Port initially accuse of stealing his wallet?
3. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
4. What does Marhnia attempt to steal from Port?
5. What is Lieutenant D'Armagnac's first impression of Port?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)