|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
2. What do Kit and Tunner eat for breakfast as they are waiting for Port to return home from his walk?
3. What does Kit throw at Tunner when she orders him out of her bedroom in Boussif?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) His luggage.
(d) His underwear.
4. Which continent are Port and Kit traveling through?
(b) South America.
(c) North America.
5. Where was Port at the time when his wallet was stolen?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Grocery shopping.
(c) At the bar.
(d) Sleeping in his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Port feel at daybreak?
2. In what type of building does Smail live?
3. How many cots does the military hospital have at their disposal?
4. How many prostitutes travel to the desert in Marhnia's story?
5. Which of the following items is NOT something Port demands from Kit upon returning home from his walk?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)