|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit beg the nurse to bring for Port, but the nurse cannot because it is rationed?
2. How does Kit feel about traveling with the Lyles?
(a) She is grateful.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is apathetic.
3. After Tunner leaves, what does Kit spend her days doing?
(a) Working on crosswords.
(b) Reading in bed.
(c) Riding her bicycle.
(d) Writing in her diary.
4. What does Kit attempt to serve Port on the bumpy bus ride, hoping it will help cure his cramps?
(a) Peppermint schnapps.
(b) Sage tea.
(d) Mineral water.
5. Which of the following items does the sky remind Port?
(a) A tent.
(b) A tablecloth.
(c) A canopy.
(d) A gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kit and Tunner eat for breakfast as they are waiting for Port to return home from his walk?
2. How many times per week does a bus leave Bou Noura for El Ga'a?
3. Which of the following diseases is Port diagnosed with upon entering the military hospital?
4. From Smail's home, what color do the mountains look to Port?
5. Who forces Kit to eat her dinner even when she is not hungry?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)