|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals the news that Eric Lyle is not the son of Mrs. Lyle?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) The brothel owner.
(c) The hotel concierge.
(d) The prostitutes.
2. What does Port do while Kit and Tunner take a walk together?
(a) He eats.
(b) He sleeps.
(c) He prays.
(d) He reads.
3. What animal does Port hear screaming while he is having a conversation with Smail?
(a) A goat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cat.
(d) A lamb.
4. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
(a) His legs.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His teeth.
5. How does Kit know Port is sick during their bus ride to El Ga'a?
(a) Because he is sweating profusely.
(b) Because his teeth are chattering.
(c) Because he is vomiting.
(d) Because he is moaning, clutching his stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following instruments does the musician at M. Chaoui's dinner party play to entertain the guests?
2. What is the weather like outside as Kit and Tunner are on the train?
3. At what time of day does Lieutenant D'Armagnac request to see Port to question him about the disappearance of his passport?
4. What makes Kit most nervous about riding in the train?
5. After Tunner leaves, what does Kit spend her days doing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)