|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tunner propose to get to Boussif?
(a) By automobile.
(b) By airplane.
(c) By ship.
(d) By train.
2. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
(a) A man eating locusts.
(b) A man holding a severed head.
(c) A man without a nose.
(d) A man braiding his daughter's hair.
3. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His legs.
(d) His teeth.
4. At the opening of the novel, which war is taking place?
(b) The Civil War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
5. What does Kit beg the nurse to bring for Port, but the nurse cannot because it is rationed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Kit read to try to calm her nerves?
2. What does Tunner ask Kit to do with him while Port is missing?
3. How does Port feel about Eric's overbearing mother?
4. What color is Kit's hair?
5. What is the name of the hotel concierge who takes Port to a brothel?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)