|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Eric Lyle drive?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Porsche.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A BMW.
2. At the opening of the novel, which war is taking place?
(a) The Civil War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
3. Why don't the travelers finish eating the soup they ordered in Ain Krorfa?
(a) Because the soup is cold.
(b) Because the soup is full of bugs.
(c) Because the restaurant is full of rats.
(d) Because their spoons are dirty.
4. What is the weather like outside as Kit and Tunner are on the train?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is cloudy and muggy.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is snowing.
5. In the opening scene of the novel, how does Port feel when he awakens from a dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many passengers are bumped from the evening bus when Port lies and says his wife is very sick?
2. How are Kit and Port related?
3. From Smail's home, what color do the mountains look to Port?
4. How often must Port take a pill to alleviate his fever?
5. What beverage does Lieutenant D'Armagnac pour for Port in an attempt to warm him up?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)