|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kit and Tunner eat for breakfast as they are waiting for Port to return home from his walk?
2. How long have Kit and Port been married?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty-three years.
3. What country is Port Moresby from?
4. At the opening of the novel, which war is taking place?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
5. What does Port do while Kit and Tunner take a walk together?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He reads.
(c) He eats.
(d) He prays.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the bus pulls into El Ga'a, what does the landscape outside the windows look like?
2. What type of car does Eric Lyle drive?
3. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
4. Why doesn't Kit want Port to tell Tunner about his recurring dream?
5. Why don't the travelers finish eating the soup they ordered in Ain Krorfa?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)