|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eric Lyle's drink of choice?
2. How does Kit feel about traveling with the Lyles?
(a) She is horrified.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is grateful.
(d) She is apathetic.
3. In what type of building does Smail live?
(a) A fortress.
(b) A cave.
(c) A tent.
(d) An apartment complex.
4. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
(a) He claims he is a fisherman.
(b) He claims he is a student.
(c) He claims he is a musician.
(d) He claims he is a lawyer.
5. How do Kit and Port travel while sightseeing in Boussif?
(a) They walk.
(b) They ride bicycles.
(c) They take a ferry.
(d) They take a trolley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prostitutes travel to the desert in Marhnia's story?
2. What type of shoes does Kit wear while traveling?
3. Which of the following instruments does the musician at M. Chaoui's dinner party play to entertain the guests?
4. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
5. When not traveling, where do Port and Kit live?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)