|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Kit and Port travel while sightseeing in Boussif?
(a) They ride bicycles.
(b) They take a trolley.
(c) They take a ferry.
(d) They walk.
2. What animal does Port hear screaming while he is having a conversation with Smail?
(a) A cat.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A bird.
(d) A goat.
3. Why don't the travelers finish eating the soup they ordered in Ain Krorfa?
(a) Because the soup is full of bugs.
(b) Because the restaurant is full of rats.
(c) Because their spoons are dirty.
(d) Because the soup is cold.
4. What is the name of the hotel concierge who takes Port to a brothel?
5. Which of the following does Kit read to try to calm her nerves?
(a) A travel journal.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A gossip magazine.
(d) A cook book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Kit's body does Tunner massage before kissing her?
2. How does Kit feel about Tunner's attraction to her?
3. Why does Kit interrupt the music at M. Chaoui's dinner party?
4. Which of the following items does the sky remind Port?
5. Who reveals the news that Eric Lyle is not the son of Mrs. Lyle?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)