|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which continent are Port and Kit traveling through?
(c) North America.
(d) South America.
2. Which was the first ocean Port and Kit ever crossed together?
(a) The Atlantic.
(b) The Indian.
(c) The Pacific.
(d) The Arctic.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Tunner offers to Kit as means of comfort of the bumpy train ride?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A massage.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A glass of champagne.
4. How long is the travel bus stranded in Ain Krorfa?
(a) One day.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
5. How does M. Chaoui react to Kit's interruption of the music?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is offended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives is NOT one Port uses to describe the streets of Oran?
2. How does Kit feel about traveling with the Lyles?
3. What does Marhnia attempt to steal from Port?
4. How are Kit and Port related?
5. What beverage does Tunner purchase for his travels to Boussif?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)