|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the Sahara is Ain Korfra in relation to Boussif?
2. What does Mrs. Lyle do for a living?
(a) She is a writer.
(b) She is a doctor.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is a teacher.
3. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
(a) A man without a nose.
(b) A man braiding his daughter's hair.
(c) A man holding a severed head.
(d) A man eating locusts.
4. Who arranges the rooms for the travelers once they finally arrive in Boussif?
(a) Mrs. Lyle.
5. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation is Port taking in his reoccurring dream?
2. Which of the following does Kit read to try to calm her nerves?
3. What is the name of the hotel concierge who takes Port to a brothel?
4. How does Tunner propose to get to Boussif?
5. When not traveling, where do Port and Kit live?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)