|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Kit and Port been married?
(a) Twenty-three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Two years.
2. To what desert do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story travel?
(a) The Gobi.
(b) The Kalahari.
(c) The Sahara.
(d) The Judean.
3. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
4. Which of the following is the only accessory Port wears while sleeping?
(a) His watch.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) His sunglasses.
(d) His hat.
5. What color is Kit's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the first ocean Port and Kit ever crossed together?
2. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
3. Which American city is M. Chaoui's favorite city in the world?
4. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
5. How much does Port pay the brothel owner to drink whiskey during the sunrise?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)