|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many glasses of champagne does Kit drink after returning from the fourth-class cabin?
2. From Smail's home, what color do the mountains look to Port?
3. What unsettling fact about Eric does Mrs. Lyle share with Port over breakfast at the Boussif hotel?
(a) That Eric cannot read.
(b) That Eric has a venereal disease.
(c) That Eric is allergic to milk.
(d) That Eric spent time in prison.
4. What is Eric Lyle's drink of choice?
5. Which of the following characters is a firm believer in omens?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of building does Smail live?
2. Which of the following instruments does the musician at M. Chaoui's dinner party play to entertain the guests?
3. What beverage do the Arabs drink on the terrace of the Cafe d'Eckmuhl-Noisuex?
4. Which American city is M. Chaoui's favorite city in the world?
5. What makes Kit most nervous about riding in the train?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)