|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel concierge who takes Port to a brothel?
2. Where in the Sahara is Ain Korfra in relation to Boussif?
3. How does M. Chaoui react to Kit's interruption of the music?
(a) He is amused.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is offended.
(d) He is apathetic.
4. In the opening scene of the novel, how does Port feel when he awakens from a dream?
5. When not traveling, where do Port and Kit live?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) In Detroit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Tunner purchase for his travels to Boussif?
2. What does the city of Ain Krorfa smell like?
3. Which of the following items is NOT something Port demands from Kit upon returning home from his walk?
4. How long have Kit and Port been married?
5. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)