|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She leans into him.
(d) She leaves the cabin.
2. Which of the following is the only accessory Port wears while sleeping?
(a) His hat.
(b) His watch.
(c) His sunglasses.
(d) His wedding ring.
3. How long have Kit and Port been married?
(a) Two years.
(b) Twenty-three years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Five years.
4. What animal does Port hear screaming while he is having a conversation with Smail?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A goat.
(d) A lamb.
5. What do Kit and Tunner eat for breakfast as they are waiting for Port to return home from his walk?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kit feel about traveling with the Lyles?
2. What nationality is Smail?
3. At the opening of the novel, which war is taking place?
4. What beverage does Smail offer to Port after his walk?
5. What do Kit and Port see when overlooking the giant precipice in Boussif?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)