|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eric Lyle's mother berate him for doing?
(c) Biting his nails.
2. What unsettling fact about Eric does Mrs. Lyle share with Port over breakfast at the Boussif hotel?
(a) That Eric is allergic to milk.
(b) That Eric spent time in prison.
(c) That Eric cannot read.
(d) That Eric has a venereal disease.
3. From Smail's home, what color do the mountains look to Port?
4. Why don't the travelers finish eating the soup they ordered in Ain Krorfa?
(a) Because the soup is full of bugs.
(b) Because the restaurant is full of rats.
(c) Because the soup is cold.
(d) Because their spoons are dirty.
5. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She leans into him.
(d) She leaves the cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of shoes does Kit wear while traveling?
2. Which of the following adjectives is NOT one Port uses to describe the streets of Oran?
3. How does Kit feel about Tunner's attraction to her?
4. What does Marhnia attempt to steal from Port?
5. Why doesn't Kit want Port to tell Tunner about his recurring dream?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)