|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
(a) He claims he is a fisherman.
(b) He claims he is a lawyer.
(c) He claims he is a student.
(d) He claims he is a musician.
2. How do Kit and Port travel while sightseeing in Boussif?
(a) They walk.
(b) They ride bicycles.
(c) They take a trolley.
(d) They take a ferry.
3. How long have Kit and Port been married?
(a) Two years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty-three years.
4. What is Eric Lyle's drink of choice?
5. How does Tunner propose to get to Boussif?
(a) By train.
(b) By automobile.
(c) By ship.
(d) By airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like outside as Kit and Tunner are on the train?
2. Which of the following adjectives is NOT one Port uses to describe the streets of Oran?
3. What does the city of Ain Krorfa smell like?
4. When not traveling, where do Port and Kit live?
5. Which of the following items is NOT something Port demands from Kit upon returning home from his walk?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)