|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story long to do in the desert?
(b) Drink tea.
(c) Release demons.
(d) Build a home.
2. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
(a) She leans into him.
(b) She leaves the cabin.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She kisses him.
3. In what type of building does Smail live?
(a) A tent.
(b) A cave.
(c) An apartment complex.
(d) A fortress.
4. What country is Eric Lyle from?
5. What does Marhnia attempt to steal from Port?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Marhnia speak?
2. How does Kit feel about Tunner's attraction to her?
3. In the opening scene of the novel, how does Port feel when he awakens from a dream?
4. What does Eric Lyle's mother berate him for doing?
5. Which of the following adjectives is NOT one Port uses to describe the streets of Oran?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)