|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Kit read to try to calm her nerves?
(a) A gossip magazine.
(b) A travel journal.
(c) A cook book.
(d) A Bible.
2. What nationality is Smail?
3. Which continent are Port and Kit traveling through?
(a) South America.
(b) North America.
4. What color are the scarves the men are wearing in the restaurant Smail takes Port to?
5. In what type of building does Smail live?
(a) A fortress.
(b) A cave.
(c) A tent.
(d) An apartment complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what desert do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story travel?
2. What language do the servants at Port's hotel speak?
3. What beverage does Tunner purchase for his travels to Boussif?
4. What mode of transportation is Port taking in his reoccurring dream?
5. How are Kit and Port related?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)