|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Kit most nervous about riding in the train?
(a) The noise.
(b) The speed.
(c) The stench.
(d) The uncomfortable seats.
2. What unsettling fact about Eric does Mrs. Lyle share with Port over breakfast at the Boussif hotel?
(a) That Eric is allergic to milk.
(b) That Eric spent time in prison.
(c) That Eric has a venereal disease.
(d) That Eric cannot read.
3. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His legs.
(d) His eyes.
4. How are Kit and Port related?
(a) They are married.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are dating.
5. What part of Kit's body does Tunner massage before kissing her?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What article of clothing does Smail order Port to remove before entering his home?
2. How long have Kit and Port been married?
3. What beverage does Smail offer to Port after his walk?
4. What does Mrs. Lyle do for a living?
5. What country is Eric Lyle from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)