|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Port feel about Eric's overbearing mother?
(a) He thinks she is amusing.
(b) He thinks she is disgusting.
(c) He thinks she is boring.
(d) He thinks she is strange.
2. How does Kit feel about traveling with the Lyles?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is grateful.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is apathetic.
3. From Smail's home, what color do the mountains look to Port?
4. What country is Port Moresby from?
5. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Kit want Port to tell Tunner about his recurring dream?
2. What does Eric Lyle's mother berate him for doing?
3. What do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story long to do in the desert?
4. Who arranges the rooms for the travelers once they finally arrive in Boussif?
5. Which continent are Port and Kit traveling through?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)