|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranges the rooms for the travelers once they finally arrive in Boussif?
(a) Mrs. Lyle.
2. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
3. What mode of transportation is Port taking in his reoccurring dream?
(a) A boat.
(b) A train.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) An airplane.
4. What color is Kit's hair?
5. What is the weather like outside as Kit and Tunner are on the train?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is sunny.
(d) It is cloudy and muggy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal do Port and Kit sit down to eat together at the hotel restaurant - their first meal together in days?
2. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
3. What does Kit throw at Tunner when she orders him out of her bedroom in Boussif?
4. How many prostitutes travel to the desert in Marhnia's story?
5. What language do the servants at Port's hotel speak?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)