|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the first ocean Port and Kit ever crossed together?
(a) The Arctic.
(b) The Indian.
(c) The Pacific.
(d) The Atlantic.
2. What color are the scarves the men are wearing in the restaurant Smail takes Port to?
3. To what desert do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story travel?
(a) The Kalahari.
(b) The Judean.
(c) The Sahara.
(d) The Gobi.
4. What does Eric Lyle's mother berate him for doing?
(c) Biting his nails.
5. What do Kit and Tunner eat for breakfast as they are waiting for Port to return home from his walk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
2. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
3. What does Marhnia attempt to steal from Port?
4. From Smail's home, what color do the mountains look to Port?
5. What type of shoes does Kit wear while traveling?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)