|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit believe is the best way to medicate pain?
(a) By smoking a cigarette.
(b) By punching a wall.
(c) By drinking champagne.
(d) By going shopping.
2. In the opening scene of the novel, how does Port feel when he awakens from a dream?
3. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
(a) He claims he is a student.
(b) He claims he is a musician.
(c) He claims he is a lawyer.
(d) He claims he is a fisherman.
4. What nationality is Smail?
5. In what type of building does Smail live?
(a) A fortress.
(b) An apartment complex.
(c) A cave.
(d) A tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation is Port taking in his reoccurring dream?
2. What beverage does Tunner purchase for his travels to Boussif?
3. What does Tunner ask Kit to do with him while Port is missing?
4. What makes Kit most nervous about riding in the train?
5. How are Kit and Port related?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)