|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Kit want Port to tell Tunner about his recurring dream?
(a) Because she thinks the dream is boring.
(b) Because Tunner is deaf.
(c) Because the dream will frighten Tunner.
(d) Because she doesn't trust Tunner.
2. What country is Port Moresby from?
3. At the opening of the novel, which war is taking place?
(b) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Civil War.
4. On what type of bed does Smail sleep?
5. Which was the first ocean Port and Kit ever crossed together?
(a) The Pacific.
(b) The Arctic.
(c) The Indian.
(d) The Atlantic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Smail offer to Port after his walk?
2. What color are the scarves the men are wearing in the restaurant Smail takes Port to?
3. How long have Kit and Port been married?
4. To what desert do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story travel?
5. In the opening scene of the novel, how does Port feel when he awakens from a dream?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)