|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prostitutes travel to the desert in Marhnia's story?
2. What beverage do the Arabs drink on the terrace of the Cafe d'Eckmuhl-Noisuex?
(a) Soda pop.
(b) Arabic coffee.
(c) Mineral water.
(d) Sage tea.
3. Which of the following characters is a firm believer in omens?
4. What language does Marhnia speak?
5. What beverage does Smail offer to Port after his walk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of shoes does Kit wear while traveling?
2. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
3. What does Marhnia attempt to steal from Port?
4. What does Kit believe is the best way to medicate pain?
5. Which of the following adjectives is NOT one Port uses to describe the streets of Oran?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)