|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Kit want Port to tell Tunner about his recurring dream?
(a) Because Tunner is deaf.
(b) Because she thinks the dream is boring.
(c) Because the dream will frighten Tunner.
(d) Because she doesn't trust Tunner.
2. At the opening of the novel, which war is taking place?
(b) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Civil War.
3. In what type of building does Smail live?
(a) A tent.
(b) A cave.
(c) An apartment complex.
(d) A fortress.
4. What does Marhnia attempt to steal from Port?
(a) His wedding ring.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His passport.
(d) His shoes.
5. What country is Port Moresby from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kit believe is the best way to medicate pain?
2. What color is Kit's hair?
3. What language does Marhnia speak?
4. What does Port do while Kit and Tunner take a walk together?
5. Which of the following is the only accessory Port wears while sleeping?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)