|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kit believe is the best way to medicate pain?
(a) By going shopping.
(b) By punching a wall.
(c) By drinking champagne.
(d) By smoking a cigarette.
2. What animal does Port hear screaming while he is having a conversation with Smail?
(a) A cat.
(b) A goat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A lamb.
3. Which continent are Port and Kit traveling through?
(b) South America.
(c) North America.
4. What does Marhnia attempt to steal from Port?
(a) His passport.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His wedding ring.
5. How many prostitutes travel to the desert in Marhnia's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. From Smail's home, what color do the mountains look to Port?
2. What does Port do while Kit and Tunner take a walk together?
3. Which of the following adjectives is NOT one Port uses to describe the streets of Oran?
4. Which of the following items is NOT something Port demands from Kit upon returning home from his walk?
5. What does Tunner ask Kit to do with him while Port is missing?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)