|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Sky: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage do the Arabs drink on the terrace of the Cafe d'Eckmuhl-Noisuex?
(a) Sage tea.
(b) Arabic coffee.
(c) Soda pop.
(d) Mineral water.
2. Which of the following insects has infested the city of Ain Krorfa?
3. What language do the servants at Port's hotel speak?
4. Where does Lieutenant D'Armagnac's wife live?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In France.
(c) In Spain.
(d) In Poland.
5. Which of the following adjectives does shopkeeper Daoud Zozeph use to describe the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which continent are Port and Kit traveling through?
2. Where does Kit send all her belongings before she runs away from the military camp?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Tunner offers to Kit as means of comfort of the bumpy train ride?
4. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
5. Which of the following does Kit read to try to calm her nerves?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)