|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Sky: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
(a) He claims he is a fisherman.
(b) He claims he is a lawyer.
(c) He claims he is a musician.
(d) He claims he is a student.
2. What language do the servants at Port's hotel speak?
3. What does Kit believe is the best way to medicate pain?
(a) By drinking champagne.
(b) By going shopping.
(c) By punching a wall.
(d) By smoking a cigarette.
4. What is the name of the oldest merchant in the gypsy caravan?
5. What language does Marhnia speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What handicap does the beautiful dancer Port is infatuated with have?
2. How are the pills Port takes affecting his fever?
3. How much does Port pay the brothel owner to drink whiskey during the sunrise?
4. What odds does the Captain of the military hospital give for Port's likely survival?
5. What do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story long to do in the desert?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)