|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Sky: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Daoud Zozeph practice?
2. How did Daoud Zozeph's baby die?
(a) It was poisoned during the war.
(b) It was stillborn.
(c) It contracted malaria.
(d) It drowned in the river.
3. What is the name of the cook who prepares soup for the ailing Port?
4. What medication does Broussard inject in Port to try to calm him from his fears?
(b) Horse tranquilizer.
5. What type of reputation does M. Abdelkader have in Bou Noura?
(a) He is viewed as a thief.
(b) He is a well-respected creditor.
(c) He is an educated tutor.
(d) He is a dirty politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times per week does a bus leave Bou Noura for El Ga'a?
2. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
3. From Smail's home, what color do the mountains look to Port?
4. Where does Lieutenant D'Armagnac's wife live?
5. Which of the parts of his room does Port NOT focus on when he feels reality slipping from him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)