|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kit feel about traveling with the Lyles?
(a) She is grateful.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is confused.
2. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
3. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She leaves the cabin.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She leans into him.
4. What unsettling fact about Eric does Mrs. Lyle share with Port over breakfast at the Boussif hotel?
(a) That Eric cannot read.
(b) That Eric is allergic to milk.
(c) That Eric has a venereal disease.
(d) That Eric spent time in prison.
5. What do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story long to do in the desert?
(a) Release demons.
(b) Drink tea.
(d) Build a home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do the servants at Port's hotel speak?
2. What language does Marhnia speak?
3. What nationality is Smail?
4. What article of clothing does Smail order Port to remove before entering his home?
5. What part of Kit's body does Tunner massage before kissing her?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)