|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
(a) His legs.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His teeth.
2. How does Kit feel about traveling with the Lyles?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is grateful.
3. What article of clothing does Smail order Port to remove before entering his home?
(a) His scarf.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hat.
4. Which of the following items is NOT something Port demands from Kit upon returning home from his walk?
(a) A back massage.
(b) A shave.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) An explanation.
5. What type of car does Eric Lyle drive?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Porsche.
(d) A BMW.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the first ocean Port and Kit ever crossed together?
2. Why doesn't Kit want Port to tell Tunner about his recurring dream?
3. What beverage do the Arabs drink on the terrace of the Cafe d'Eckmuhl-Noisuex?
4. What mode of transportation is Port taking in his reoccurring dream?
5. What does Eric Lyle's mother berate him for doing?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)