|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what desert do the prostitutes in Marhnia's story travel?
(a) The Sahara.
(b) The Gobi.
(c) The Kalahari.
(d) The Judean.
2. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
3. What country is Eric Lyle from?
4. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She leaves the cabin.
(d) She leans into him.
5. What is Eric Lyle's drink of choice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
2. Why doesn't Kit want Port to tell Tunner about his recurring dream?
3. What type of car does Eric Lyle drive?
4. What part of Port's body is lost in his reoccurring dream?
5. What part of Kit's body does Tunner massage before kissing her?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)