|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the travel bus stranded in Ain Krorfa?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One day.
(d) Four days.
2. When not traveling, where do Port and Kit live?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) In Detroit.
(d) In Los Angeles.
3. What type of reputation does M. Abdelkader have in Bou Noura?
(a) He is an educated tutor.
(b) He is viewed as a thief.
(c) He is a dirty politician.
(d) He is a well-respected creditor.
4. What is the name of the next town the Lyles are traveling to after leaving Ain Krorfa?
5. In what type of building does Smail live?
(a) A cave.
(b) A tent.
(c) A fortress.
(d) An apartment complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kit wish she and Port were traveling to instead of El Ga'a?
2. Where was Port at the time when his wallet was stolen?
3. What type of animal does Lieutenant D'Armagnac see with a baby's corpse in its mouth?
4. What beverage does Lieutenant D'Armagnac pour for Port in an attempt to warm him up?
5. Where in the Sahara is Ain Korfra in relation to Boussif?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)