|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Port feel at daybreak?
2. How many glasses of champagne does Kit drink after returning from the fourth-class cabin?
3. What is a bordj?
(a) A medical facility.
(b) A cheap hotel.
(c) A petting zoo.
(d) A fishing hole.
4. What medical epidemic has swept through El Ga's?
(b) Scarlet fever.
(d) Bubonic plague.
5. How many times per week does a bus leave Bou Noura for El Ga'a?
(a) Four times.
(b) Seven times.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the bus pulls into El Ga'a, what does the landscape outside the windows look like?
2. What does Tunner ask Kit to do with him while Port is missing?
3. How do Kit and Port travel while sightseeing in Boussif?
4. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
5. How does Kit react when Port tells her they are leaving for El Ga'a that evening?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)