|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Tunner offers to Kit as means of comfort of the bumpy train ride?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A massage.
(d) A glass of champagne.
2. What beverage does Lieutenant D'Armagnac pour for Port in an attempt to warm him up?
3. Who does Port initially accuse of stealing his wallet?
(a) Eric Lyle.
(b) Lieutenant D'Armagnac.
(d) M. Abdelkader.
4. What does Zozeph serve to Kit for dinner the night after Port dies?
(b) Lamb chops.
(c) Eggs and gravy.
(d) Chicken and rice.
5. Where was Port at the time when his wallet was stolen?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Grocery shopping.
(c) At the bar.
(d) Sleeping in his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lieutenant D'Armagnac's first impression of Port?
2. Which of the following games does Tunner regularly play with Abdelkader?
3. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
4. What does Zozeph use as protection from the scorpions that roam his house?
5. What unsettling fact about Eric does Mrs. Lyle share with Port over breakfast at the Boussif hotel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)