|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yamina die?
(a) She is poisoned by a spider.
(b) She is strangled by a snake.
(c) She is bitten by a shark.
(d) She is stung by a scorpion.
2. What is the name of the city that has a large black market for stolen passports?
(a) Ain Krofra.
(d) El Ga'a.
3. What type of reputation does M. Abdelkader have in Bou Noura?
(a) He is a well-respected creditor.
(b) He is an educated tutor.
(c) He is a dirty politician.
(d) He is viewed as a thief.
4. What beverage does Lieutenant D'Armagnac pour for Port in an attempt to warm him up?
5. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
(a) A man without a nose.
(b) A man holding a severed head.
(c) A man braiding his daughter's hair.
(d) A man eating locusts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kit send all her belongings before she runs away from the military camp?
2. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
3. Which of the following does Kit read to try to calm her nerves?
4. What type of animal does Lieutenant D'Armagnac see with a baby's corpse in its mouth?
5. What is the weather like outside as Kit and Tunner are on the train?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)