|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Tunner offers to Kit as means of comfort of the bumpy train ride?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A massage.
(c) A glass of champagne.
(d) A sandwich.
2. What does Kit hear in the middle of the night that draws her away from Zozeph's house?
3. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
(a) He claims he is a musician.
(b) He claims he is a fisherman.
(c) He claims he is a lawyer.
(d) He claims he is a student.
4. How many classes of cabins are there on the train in which Kit and Tunner ride?
5. At what time of day does Lieutenant D'Armagnac request to see Port to question him about the disappearance of his passport?
(a) Late at night, past midnight.
(b) In the early evening.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) In the early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following bizarre activities does Kit engage in the middle of the night, alone?
2. What unsettling fact about Eric does Mrs. Lyle share with Port over breakfast at the Boussif hotel?
3. What does Kit spend the entire morning doing the night after Port dies?
4. What type of animal does Lieutenant D'Armagnac see with a baby's corpse in its mouth?
5. What does Zozeph serve to Kit for dinner the night after Port dies?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)