|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Kit to back all her belongings into shipping boxes?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
2. What does Kit hear in the middle of the night that draws her away from Zozeph's house?
3. What does Kit spend the entire morning doing the night after Port dies?
(a) Lying with his body.
(c) Washing the sheets he died on.
(d) Pacing in the bedroom.
4. What is Lieutenant D'Armagnac's first impression of Port?
(a) He thinks Port is a bully.
(b) He thinks Port is a dumb tourist.
(c) He thinks Port is very handsome.
(d) He thinks Port is sneaky.
5. What type of reputation does M. Abdelkader have in Bou Noura?
(a) He is an educated tutor.
(b) He is viewed as a thief.
(c) He is a dirty politician.
(d) He is a well-respected creditor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zozeph use as protection from the scorpions that roam his house?
2. Which of the following games does Tunner regularly play with Abdelkader?
3. What is the name of Lieutenant D'Armagnac's servant?
4. What rumor spreads throughout town about Lieutenant D'Armagnac and Yamina?
5. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)