|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eric claim to do for a living?
(a) He claims he is a musician.
(b) He claims he is a student.
(c) He claims he is a fisherman.
(d) He claims he is a lawyer.
2. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
(a) She leans into him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She leaves the cabin.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Tunner offers to Kit as means of comfort of the bumpy train ride?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A glass of champagne.
(d) A massage.
4. Where was Port at the time when his wallet was stolen?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) At the bar.
(c) Sleeping in his bed.
(d) Grocery shopping.
5. Where does Kit send all her belongings before she runs away from the military camp?
(a) To the Lyle's house.
(b) To her childhood home.
(c) To Zozeph's house.
(d) To Tunner's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tunner discover rummaging through his bags with a flashlight?
2. Which of the following bizarre sights does Kit NOT see when she gets trapped in the fourth-class cabin?
3. How does Kit react to the news that Port is dead?
4. What unsettling fact about Eric does Mrs. Lyle share with Port over breakfast at the Boussif hotel?
5. Who organizes Port's funeral?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)