|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yamina die?
(a) She is strangled by a snake.
(b) She is bitten by a shark.
(c) She is stung by a scorpion.
(d) She is poisoned by a spider.
2. What does Zozeph serve to Kit for dinner the night after Port dies?
(a) Chicken and rice.
(c) Eggs and gravy.
(d) Lamb chops.
3. What does Zozeph use as protection from the scorpions that roam his house?
(a) A cat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A hen.
(d) Poison traps.
4. What beverage does Lieutenant D'Armagnac pour for Port in an attempt to warm him up?
5. What is Lieutenant D'Armagnac's first impression of Port?
(a) He thinks Port is very handsome.
(b) He thinks Port is sneaky.
(c) He thinks Port is a bully.
(d) He thinks Port is a dumb tourist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Kit most nervous about riding in the train?
2. Where does Lieutenant D'Armagnac's wife live?
3. Who does Tunner discover rummaging through his bags with a flashlight?
4. At what time of day does Lieutenant D'Armagnac request to see Port to question him about the disappearance of his passport?
5. What does Kit throw at Tunner when she orders him out of her bedroom in Boussif?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)