|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Earth's Sharp Edge: Chapter 24-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Kit most nervous about riding in the train?
(a) The noise.
(b) The uncomfortable seats.
(c) The stench.
(d) The speed.
2. How does Kit respond when Tunner wraps his arms around her on the train?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She leaves the cabin.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She leans into him.
3. What unsettling fact about Eric does Mrs. Lyle share with Port over breakfast at the Boussif hotel?
(a) That Eric has a venereal disease.
(b) That Eric cannot read.
(c) That Eric is allergic to milk.
(d) That Eric spent time in prison.
4. What is the name of the city that has a large black market for stolen passports?
(a) Ain Krofra.
(d) El Ga'a.
5. What does Zozeph serve to Kit for dinner the night after Port dies?
(b) Chicken and rice.
(c) Lamb chops.
(d) Eggs and gravy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many glasses of champagne does Kit drink after returning from the fourth-class cabin?
2. Which of the following bizarre activities does Kit engage in the middle of the night, alone?
3. What part of Kit's body does Tunner massage before kissing her?
4. What religious ceremony does Port receive when he is buried?
5. Who does Tunner discover rummaging through his bags with a flashlight?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)