Book 1, Tea in the Sahara: Chapters 1-4
1. What country is Port Moresby from?
2. Which continent are Port and Kit traveling through?
(a) South America.
(c) North America.
3. How are Kit and Port related?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are married.
(c) They are dating.
(d) They are siblings.
4. In the opening scene of the novel, how does Port feel when he awakens from a dream?
5. At the opening of the novel, which war is taking place?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Civil War.
6. Which of the following is the only accessory Port wears while sleeping?
(a) His hat.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) His sunglasses.
(d) His watch.
7. What type of shoes does Kit wear while traveling?
8. What beverage do the Arabs drink on the terrace of the Cafe d'Eckmuhl-Noisuex?
(a) Soda pop.
(b) Mineral water.
(c) Sage tea.
(d) Arabic coffee.
9. Which was the first ocean Port and Kit ever crossed together?
(a) The Pacific.
(b) The Indian.
(c) The Arctic.
(d) The Atlantic.
This section contains 3,751 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)