|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Cosmo been living in the villa?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 12 years.
2. What does Hank want to see while he is in town?
(a) The English countryside.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Carnaby Street.
3. Who joins Olivia and the man in #17 in Ibiza?
4. Who are Doris' sons?
(a) Ronald and Clark.
(b) Richard and Clark.
(c) Reggie and Chad.
(d) Ronald and Chet.
5. Who is Penelope expecting after she awakens this morning?
(b) New gardener.
6. What title is Penelope assigned in the group in #74?
7. Who is the girlfriend of the man in #25?
8. Who is Nancy's mother?
9. Where is Penelope returning from as she rides in a taxi at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The hospital.
(c) The theater.
(d) A restaurant.
10. Who arrives at Penelope's house after Olivia and Hank leave?
(a) Noel and Ava.
(b) Nigel and Sara.
(c) Nancy and Edward.
(d) Noel and Amabel.
11. With what organization does Penelope volunteer during the war?
(a) The Red Cross.
(c) Florence Nightingale Society.
(d) Women's Royal Naval Service.
12. What news does Olivia share with Noel?
(a) Nancy is divorcing George.
(b) Cosmo is dead.
(c) Penelope has a brain tumor.
(d) She is moving to New York.
13. What pastime does Penelope enjoy?
14. What does Olivia ask Noel to do when he goes to Penelope's house?
(a) Return some suitcases.
(b) Take Antonia with him.
(c) Take some books.
(d) Check on the water heater.
15. Why does the man in #25 intend to visit his mother soon?
(a) To look for old paintings.
(b) To attend a birthday dinner.
(c) To check on her welfare.
(d) To bring her some books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hank's nationality?
2. What is Ambrose's last name?
3. To what group is Penelope assigned as a volunteer during the war?
4. Where does Penelope go to find her father?
5. How does Olivia treat her mother?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)