|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town was the vacation house located?
2. What is the name of the magazine on which Olivia works?
3. What is Olivia's job at the magazine?
(b) Advertising Director.
(c) Editorial Director.
(d) Managing Editor.
4. Which child does Penelope call when she arrives home?
5. What is Hank's nationality?
6. What is the name of the person in #61?
(a) Daphne Morrison.
(b) Danus Muirfield.
(c) Cecile Waterton.
(d) Philip MaGuire.
7. Why is Penelope depressed with her volunteer duties?
(a) They are too demanding.
(b) They are too dangerous.
(c) They are too sad.
(d) They are too structured.
8. Who joins Olivia and the man in #17 in Ibiza?
9. What title is Penelope assigned in the group in #74?
10. What does Hank want to see while he is in town?
(a) Carnaby Street.
(b) The English countryside.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) Big Ben.
11. What name does Ambrose's mother want Penelope to call her after the wedding?
(a) Mother Keeling.
(c) Mrs. Keeling.
12. Whose old coat does the girlfriend wear?
(a) Lawrence Stern's.
(b) Seth Sloane's.
(c) Edward Tracey's.
(d) Philip Madison's.
13. Who is Ambrose's mother?
14. How valuable are Lawrence Stern's sketches?
(a) They are yard sale treasures.
(b) They are very valuable.
(c) They are moderately valuable.
(d) They are has-beens.
15. What does Nancy tell Olivia that their mother needs?
(a) A smaller house.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Full-time help.
(d) Physical therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the person in #64 come from?
2. Where are the man in #25 and his girlfriend going to get away?
3. What interest does Olivia have in Lawrence's painting?
4. Where does Penelope live?
5. Who was Ambrose?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)