|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Danus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Olivia and Nancy's brother?
2. What does Nancy tell Olivia that their mother needs?
(a) Full-time help.
(b) Physical therapy.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A smaller house.
3. Who purchases the Lawrence Stern painting at the auction?
(a) A Frenchman.
(b) A German.
(c) An American.
(d) An Englishman.
4. Who was Ambrose?
(a) Penelope's brother.
(b) Penelope's husband.
(c) Penelope's father.
(d) Penelope's professor.
5. Noel tells his mother that he wants to look for ________________ so he can look for sketches.
(a) his old comic books.
(b) his baby pictures.
(c) his old school uniform.
(d) his old squash racket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Noel get up early while visiting his mother?
2. Why does Danus want to have some medical tests done?
3. In what town was the vacation house located?
4. What does Penelope feel for her first child?
5. What interest does Olivia have in Lawrence's painting?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)