|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Antonia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is most important to Nancy?
(b) Spiritual pursuits.
(c) Keeping up appearances.
(d) Philanthropic work.
2. Nancy reads an article about a painting created by ____________________.
(a) Lawrence Stern.
(c) Claude Monet.
(d) Edward Hopper.
3. Who is Penelope's father?
4. For how long are the man in #25 and his girlfriend going away in Chapter 4?
(a) A year.
(b) A weekend.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. What is the topic of the letter Amabel finds?
(a) The identification of a birth parent.
(b) The break-up of a love affair.
(c) A murder confession.
(d) The value of Stern's oil sketches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nancy's mother?
2. How long has Cosmo been living in the villa?
3. What type of car does the man in #25 drive?
4. Which child does Penelope call when she arrives home?
5. What is most important to the man in #25?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)